The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] San Jose Sharks vs. Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 17, 2018 | 7:00 PM PT | CBC

-Vintage Canuck-

Well, Jake made a great enrty play on our powerplay goal but a very weak backcheck play on the Couture goal. Call it even and give him two periods to make it up. We still have alot of no shows so far tonight in the lineup

Just now, Oldmanpower said:

Well, Jake made a great enrty play on our powerplay goal but a very weak backcheck play on the Couture goal. Call it even and give him two periods to make it up. We still have alot of no shows so far tonight in the lineup

Just seems one step forward one back with him. I suppose all in all and improvement from last year. 

3 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Honestly I don't even give a crap any more. We could finish last overall and Bettman will put us 4th in his corrupt, behind the scenes ridiculousnous

You mean like what happened to Colorado last season?  Finishing last gives you a less than 20% chance at picking 1st overall.  People need to get over the conspiracy crap 

Just now, qwijibo said:

You mean like what happened to Colorado last season?  Finishing last gives you a less than 20% chance at picking 1st overall.  People need to get over the conspiracy crap 

you dont need to be a conspiracy theorist to have questions watching Garys shady backroom draw. 
Its a farce.

3 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

Happy Paddy's Day ladies and gents!

Slàinte mhath.

I've always wondered why we celebrate the destruction of out druidic roots. Conquered by an insane roman cowboy monk with a big ass beating stick....

LETS DRINK!

Archived