The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] San Jose Sharks vs. Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 17, 2018 | 7:00 PM PT | CBC

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Brady Tkachuk too. 

Damn having a couple beasts like Tkachuk and Kane would make me very very happy!

To go with Virtanen then soon Lind, Gadjovich, Guadette and MacEwen would completely turn this soccer team reputation away in a hurry these forwards would absolutely crush their opponents!

Our other great skilled current forwards and all the young ones coming would have exactly what they need to get the best out of them and play to their awesome highly skilled potential.

Not that disappointed when the future looks so incredibly bright!

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I'm figuring JB could get a lower cap hit if Kane gets a NTC from his hometown team. He probably wants 6 years though. Give him 3, IMO.

As you said, free asset. Guy's like Gadjovich and Lind (or Jake) should hopefully be able to fill that role by then.

We need guys like Gadjovich

Kane's the kind of player the Canucks need at this point in their rebuild.

- He's learnt hard lessons and wants to stick in the league - perfect for some of our young guys. 

- He's plays like an asshole and is never afraid of another team or player. 

- He's scores goals all season long. 

- And a little hometown magic wouldn't hurt either. 

If it doesn't work out and we trade him all we've lost is salary (picking him up in FA), which doesn't matter for a rebuilding team. 

Right time. Right player. I'd like to see the Canucks take a few chances like this instead of the same ol nice guys year after year. 

Archived