The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] San Jose Sharks vs. Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 17, 2018 | 7:00 PM PT | CBC

-Vintage Canuck-

3 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

pretty sure he said he's gunna walk at the end of the summer?, thought i read an article saying he was but if someone can correct me.

Both side are being polite and saying the right things.  It will probably come down to monet, SJ can cut Thornton and make an offer.. .Vegas may be calling too.  It wouldn't be terrible if Vancouver made a play, but I'd rather not.

when the team is shut out I'm mad, if they are shut out twice I'm furious, when they get shut out three times in a row it starts to get comical and I secrectley hope they don't score again just to watch a streak because it seems to be the only consistent thing about their game since Christmas.and seriously folks wth 10 or 11 games to go it's pretty meaningless to win now.2 points on the board is a negative for the draft. suck it up yall this horse is dead. long live next season

4 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

pretty sure he said he's gunna walk at the end of the summer?, thought i read an article saying he was but if someone can correct me.

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/vancouver-1040-i-1410/kane-enjoying-the-laidback-room-in-san-jose-1.1028472

Sounded to me like he's not committing to anything, but he sounds like he's liking San Jose. My guess is he goes full mercenary and goes to the highest bidder.

Just now, canuckledraggin said:

https://www.tsn.ca/radio/vancouver-1040-i-1410/kane-enjoying-the-laidback-room-in-san-jose-1.1028472

Sounded to me like he's not committing to anything, but he sounds like he's liking San Jose. My guess is he goes full mercenary and goes to the highest bidder.

"enjoying the laid back room" is not what i want to hear Evander. 

3 hours ago, redhdlois said:

Did anyone see Kane during the warmup vs Edm the other night ?    Skating in their end of the rink  SMH  no thanks don't want him.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone !   I will be attending the game tonight, probably be a lot of hooligans there....as well as in the stands.

I am hoping our luck will come on April 28th  :D  

image.png.0603087f98ab3b9eb36ef527e008c95e.png

Meh. Skating in Edmonton's end of the rink isn't that big a deal. Maybe he was saying high to a fellow former Vancouver Giant. 

Archived