The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] San Jose Sharks vs. Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 17, 2018 | 7:00 PM PT | CBC

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Over under on die hards in the gdt tonight?

20/49

I'm getting the feeling that some are losing interest these days. 

Engaging in games like these is part of what it means to be a fan IMO. Makes it so much sweeter when things turn around. 

5 minutes ago, mikeyman109 said:

um 49 years No Cups how much more extended period of losing do you want?

ONE team wins the cup.  By that logic, there are 30 losing teams every year that players "need to get out of".  Same logic also says that those 30 should tank every season for the best draft pick.

2 minutes ago, AllWeatherFan said:

Engaging in games like these is part of what it means to be a fan IMO. Makes it so much sweeter when things turn around. 

One benefit is the number of serial complainers lessens as well. 

2 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

ONE team wins the cup.  By that logic, there are 30 losing teams every year that players "need to get out of".  Same logic also says that those 30 should tank every season for the best draft pick.

it is what it is , but one cannot blame people for thinking we don't have a winning culture here. To point at Buffalo and say they are losing so their players should get out and not understand others pointing at us and saying the same thing?

2 minutes ago, AllWeatherFan said:

I find parts of the game/certain players as positives.  It is not fun for this team right now.  Sure there are the usual brain farts by the usual suspects but no way am I kicking a team when they are down. They've had some great games this year and have generally maintained a consistent effort.

enjoy the game die hards!

14 minutes ago, AllWeatherFan said:

Arizona's down by 1 after the first. Really getting tired of those guys losing. Give us a chance for crying out loud!

We have more regulation losses than them. Yes, we have more regulation losses than the team that had the worst start to the season in  NHL History.

1 hour ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Grapes gets ripped a lot but if we're all half as sharp at his age, we're winning. I'm sure it helps the families of the fallen to hear the good words of Cherry in the 1st intermission.  I know if I had lost someone in that fashion, I'd appreciate it too. 

should retire

Archived