The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do any current NHL players smoke marijuana? Any Canucks

Horvats_Big_Head

You don’t hear any hockey players reference the cannabis plant, while it is common knowledge that the entire NBA/NFL are stoned all the time. 

Do do any of you have stories of NHL players smoking the reefer? Now that it’s a more accepted practice, I figured there would be some coming out of the closet. 

It's a given some NHL'ers are into recreational drugs and gawd knows what else goes on in their social lives too.

The NHL culturally is not nearly as corrupted or abusive as other major league sports, its a part of their appeal in America.

18 minutes ago, Bang Bang Boogie said:

Yes, there are definitely NHLers who smoke weed and do other hard drugs.  I've heard stories from people I trust but I don't know if its against the rules to share or not.

Your caution is well-advised. 

10. You will respect the personal privacy of players/management(past and present) and their families.

Discussions about players or management that have nothing to do with hockey (including talking about how good looking the players are) are strongly discouraged. You will not post personal and/or private pictures of players/management.

4 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Your caution is well-advised. 

maybe this thread should be locked

as it clearly is overtly inviting cdc posters to share information that is offside to the rules of this site ?

and some might do so without realizing the rule violation issue ?

Archived