The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ VEGAS GOLDEN NIGHTS

Bo fan

• -AJ- featured this topic

I don't see us winning this game either - however want to see the same energy as in the Sharks game. There are a few of these guys playing for jobs - now is their time.

Make it interesting is all I ask

6 minutes ago, pluralsight said:

Enjoy. I went to the game in Vegas last month and it was one of the best experiences I've had watching hockey live (even though the Canucks lost). 

I came to a game here vs. the Sharks in the fall and it was amazing. Omw to morning skate right now. 

The one's you expect them to win, they lose, the one's where everything is against them, they win.

I do hope they play Leipsic another 20+ minutes, I don't see much going forward with him, he has skill but looks like he is injured, he avoids hits and can't get the puck away from the big guys, the ref's will start getting a little more into "playoff mode" again, auditioning for the playoffs so a lot of stuff will be let go and right now the Canucks are, IMO, getting away with "murder", hooking, holding the stick, tripping, cross checking (lots of that one) and interference.

Used to be 2 or 3 penalties every game where the calls were soft, now it is the opposite, if there is one soft call there are 4 or 5 not called.

Archived