theres a hole,

and we there

I'm fixing a hole,

Where the puck gets in,

And stops my mind from wandering,

Where it will go......

3 minutes ago, Boest-er said:

How was Goldy?

Lots of flash but no finish. He actually had some good chances and seemed confident out there.

I just wish he could get more ice time than the 10:58 he received today....this time should be about playing the young guys, or at least that was what was said.

For some strange reason Jokinen was over 16

Just now, appleboy said:

We were all told that Jake was short on hockey IQ. Lately he seems to make the right play most of the time.

He is learning the pro game. And he is learning how to use his best attributes to be effective. 

He was always a raw prospect. A lot of people expected that based on his skillset he could just transition to the pro game and be successful. But he really lacked the understanding of how to play the game but good coaching from green seems to have addressed that. 

1 minute ago, GarthButcher5 said:

Lots of flash but no finish. He actually had some good chances and seemed confident out there.

I just wish he could get more ice time than the 10:58 he received today....this time should be about playing the young guys, or at least that was what was said.

Because he was the best Canuck on the ice most of the game

6 minutes ago, khay said:

We have the tie breaker against Arizona I think. We have 25 ROW vs 22 ROW for Arizona.

Basically, Buffalo needs to be Arizona in OT or SO. Then, BUF and ARI both get to 60 points.

Is Eichel back for Buffalo yet? We need him playing, and playing well! 

Just now, GarthButcher5 said:

I was thinking the same thing. For a team starved of offence you'd thing you'd play one of your top offensive prospects at least 15mins every game.

Greens toughness on young guys, but not vets, is the only problem I have with him. Unfortunately for a rebuilding team thats not good

Archived