The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Because he was the best Canuck on the ice most of the game

Yes but that ice time needs to go to the guys who could be fighting for jobs in Vancouver next year.....please tell me Jokinen is not in that category and they aren't taking a long look at Jokinen to sign him..

The 7th man. More like the 7th loss. With just 7 goals in those 7 games. And some people will still blame Markstrom...even though he also sucks.

lol

I got bad news though...

if McDavid can't save the Oilers..

If Eichel can't save the Sabres 

If Tacares/Bailey/Lee/Eberle/Barzal can't save the Islanders

If Schenn/Tarasenko/Schwartz can't save the Blues

If Kane/Toews/Saad/Debrincat can't save the Hawks...

If Seguin/Benn/Radulov OR Mackinnon/Rantanen/Landeskog/Kerfoot (likely one of these) can't save the Stars...

As far as SAVE I mean as in make the playoffs...

then Boeser/Horvat will not be able to save us .....which means no playoffs for at least a few years.Ugh

Just now, GarthButcher5 said:

Yes but that ice time needs to go to the guys who could be fighting for jobs in Vancouver next year.....please tell me Jokinen is not in that category and they aren't taking a long look at Jokinen to sign him..

No. It means no gifts. If you’re playing well (to TG) you play if you aren’t you don’t. 

10 minutes ago, appleboy said:

We were all told that Jake was short on hockey IQ. Lately he seems to make the right play most of the time.

Yep, he's probably worries about the rumors he'll be packaged up with Hutton in a trade by J.B. to acquire an additional draft pick.  Although, he's played a bit better in the last 5-6 games on the whole I'd say he's skating on very thin ice and I would not be surprised if he's gone in June.

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Yep, he's probably worries about the rumors he'll be packaged up with Hutton in a trade by J.B. to acquire an additional draft pick.  Although, he's played a bit better in the last 5-6 games on the whole I'd say he's skating on very thin ice and I would not be surprised if he's gone in June.

Laughter. 

Archived