The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Chicago Blackhawks

-Vintage Canuck-

Henrik Sedin STILL HAS IT! Now he's averaging 2.5 million a goal this year. First tally in 56 games. I respect them, but want them gone badly. They couldn't do this on a regular basis, especially against competent teams.

LOL @ Garrett looking so happy after the win. 7 Game losing streak must of got to him.

It's too bad beating the Hawks doesen't mean what it used to mean. The Sabres just scored 5 on them and beat them too.

THey are truly pathetic.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“I didn’t think too much, I was just standing up for a teammate there. We fight for each other and we fought for this win. It was nice to have this push tonight.” - Pouliot

Of course Pouliot has this kind of love for his team-mates. He wouldn't crack any other team. Lets face it, lol.

10 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

It's easy to say you want the team to lose, but when you remember how good it feels to win, it's hard to shake that feeling.

But............it doesn't feel good. We're tied with Arizona now. And technically we're ahead because of ROW.

14 minutes ago, apollo said:

Typical spanking of Chicago. No surprise. 

Move along folks. 

Chicago sucks. 

Now let's lose every game and get that guaranteed 4th pick. So we can trade it down for 23rd and 7th overall. 

Kind of cocky post for our first win in 8 games.

Havent seen you in any of the PGT's either///

Archived