-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Their current core, who are now clearly overpaid, won 3 Cups.  

Hawks fans are going nuts on Toews and his season. I'd still take him on the Canucks regardless.

4 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

Hawks fans are going nuts on Toews and his season. I'd still take him on the Canucks regardless.

Toews is a first ballot HHOFer.  Those Hawk’s fans need to celebrate the three Cups he (and that entire core group) led them to, and forget about the team’s current poor play.  

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Toews is a first ballot HHOFer.  Those Hawk’s fans need to celebrate the three Cups he (and that entire core group) led them to, and forget about the team’s current poor play.  

And many people say that we as Canuck fans have been "spoiled". What a joke. 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, johngould21 said:

I'm not defending the Hawks, but they've got injury issues as well. They are going to be up against it though, with cap issues. Some of those no names looked not to bad last night, except their D.

Injuries exposed the lack of depth. I know they have been decimated, just like the Canucks have and that has made a difference. And Boston keeps winning without Bergeron, McAvoy, Chara, Nash and a few others. But i know what you mean. I still think that Chicago is a case of massive case of asset mismanagement. Murphy for Halljmerson???

If Tanev is hurt. I vote that we put Motte on D.  The way he plays makes me think he would be an amazing Puck moving D.