The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ ST. LOUIS BLUES

Bo fan

Just now, xereau said:

Sabres lose.  God damn they are so bad.

They are professional tanksters. I'm surprised the league hasn't fined them yet. They need a tanking fine like embellishment.

If your in the top 3 more then 3 times in a 5-7 year period you should get the 15th pick for a season.  Make it you try hard or tank two years in a row.

5 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Yes...as it lets us know you have some knowledge of the game you are supposedly watching...and that if you b!tch about it.. you should be able to back it up. So now you have lost cdc cred... any knowledge you try to fish will be considered.....BARF 

Oh no! I've upset Melvin. It was an honest mistake man. They're both craptastic gigantic swedish goalies who play for the Canucks. 

6 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Really impressive night’s work for DiPietro. Held the Spitfires in while it was scoreless and made several huge saves to prevent any chance at a comeback. Game was much closer than the score suggests (couple late ones for Windsor at the end) and DiPietro had no chance on the second goal against (puck flukes it’s way to an open man). Game stars not announced yet but DiPietro has to be 1st star.

EDIT: And DiPietro was named 1st star

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Firmly perched on the fence if I'd welcome them back next year. At the start of the season when they we're getting 12-14 minutes a night, they looked great and if we can bring along a few of the rookies next season they'd be right back in that third line minute zone. 

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

#OneMoreYear

I'm ready for them to retire. But one more year - knowing it's their last year from the very beginning - could makes for some decent entertainment in what will likely be another losing season. 

Archived