The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(GDT) VANCOUVER CANUCKS @ ST. LOUIS BLUES

Bo fan

Just now, Rush17 said:

I feel you. I had the same sentiment. Maybe making a statement and stopping both would appease the hockey gods. Maybe just maybe.

We will be gifted a top 3 pick!  Ideal situation. We lose in OT vs STL then crush ANA in regulation.  ^^

Am i being a dreamer or is this possible. That would piss both teams off. I like the idea of sending those teams in our conference the message. 

Be prepared! We're coming for you!

Canucks 2018-2019! Go Canucks Go!

22 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Great article on the Sedins from the NHL.

Bo Horvat tweeted about it afterwards. Talks about the stick in Chicago and the class they have exhibited over their long and storied careers.

I think this might be it for them.

12 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I think this might be it for them.

4 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Me too......my feeling is they have already decided they will be retiring after this season but keeping it private due to the media zoo.

Yeah it would make for some interesting times ahead.  I would be sad and happy at the same time.

1 hour ago, redhdlois said:

Me too......my feeling is they have already decided they will be retiring after this season but keeping it private due to the media zoo.

Buying tickets to the last game just in case . I think they will be back for one more though.

5 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Easy come, easy go?

:huh:

Probably haha. It's only a $10 bet so I will still be ahead a few bucks.

Just do it for fun more than anything. I am on team tank so every time the Canucks lose we get closer to a better chance at Dahlin and I am happy.

And if the Canucks win I get a few bucks. Makes the game a bit more interesting (without Boeser playing) and I am happy with either outcome of the game lol. The only "bad" outcome is if we win and Horvat doesn't get at least two points....

52 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

I think one more year for them. It would be better to hand Bo the keys when this team is headed upwards, which would be 2019-20 season. I couldnt imagine Bo having to go thru another year like this next year without the sedins. 

Bo, Petterson, Dahlin, & Dahlen  :bigblush:

Archived