The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] - CBJ @ VAN 1pm

xereau

Looks like it might have some legitimacy to it.  Kenward was talking about Markstrom's next win will give him a combined win total this year of his previous two.  Likely just precieved as the starter as he is indeed the no1 starter.

Ill be happy if Demko gets the start. Give him a little taste of the NHL and then send him back down to get ready for the AHL playoffs. Not concerned with the result today I just hope for an entertaining game and play hawd for the rook between the pipes.

6 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I wonder why we don't see more afternoon games in Vancouver on the weekends, I personally think it's great.

They need more of this, maybe hire younger analysts for HNIC that can handle the long days? 

Just because Ron and Don need a nap by 3pm doesn't mean they should not have Triple Headers. 

I'm going to the game today, stoked I get a glimpse of the future :) . Hope Demko is Lights out and Gaudette plays well, but I'll keep my hope moderate. At first when I got the tickets a few months ago I was disappointed but now I'm a little excited. Also seeing Thomas Vanek 1 more time will be fun.

Archived