TL - 100

PK -100

Carlutch -100

Inane - 100

Quacks - 100

Mickey - 100

ZP - 0 

Morris - 0

Okay seriously this topic is really stupid.. i never broke any god damn rule.. first of all. Secondly, I managed to get back under the cap cause my original plan was to trade Bobby Ryan IF I SIGNED ONE OF THE TOP FREE AGENTS. In Which that was the case here.

No one wouldve cared if you signed the players and were over the cap. Everyone who missed out probably  sour about it.. but tbh I managed the cap pretty well here. 

So seriously stop complaning and move the eff on. Its just a freaking game. Putting too much drama into this again, about something really dumb.

9 minutes ago, Zach Parise said:

Okay seriously this topic is really stupid.. i never broke any god damn rule.. first of all. Secondly, I managed to get back under the cap cause my original plan was to trade Bobby Ryan IF I SIGNED ONE OF THE TOP FREE AGENTS. In Which that was the case here.

No one wouldve cared if you signed the players and were over the cap. Everyone who missed out probably  sour about it.. but tbh I managed the cap pretty well here. 

So seriously stop complaning and move the eff on. Its just a freaking game. Putting too much drama into this again, about something really dumb.

The classic, "you're just salty bro" argument. You exploited a loophole in the system that every GM except you wants fixed. You went 10m over the cap when you had no room then were lucky enough to find a GM who took your cap dump with no cost. That isn't normal in the NHL so forgive us if we want to fix it.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Quacks said:

The classic, "you're just salty bro" argument. You exploited a loophole in the system that every GM except you wants fixed. You went 10m over the cap when you had no room then were lucky enough to find a GM who took your cap dump with no cost. That isn't normal in the NHL so forgive us if we want to fix it.

theres no harm in fixing it. But this aint the NHL this is a freaking game. A game is never perfect 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Quacks said:

Just sugma 

33 minutes ago, Zach Parise said:

theres no harm in fixing it. But this aint the NHL this is a freaking game. A game is never perfect 

Do you have at least a shred of integrity? "And just like that I'm under the cap," "there no harm in fixing it," " A game is never perfect." You keep acknowledging the fact that you're abusing a loophole in the game and keep playing the victim card. "Waaah why is everyone targeting me." You're right, this isn't the NHL, but can you at least not be so ignorant to the fact that no other GM agrees with you or finds it fair that you vastly improved you team in FA, were the only guy to go 10M over the cap, and got back under, "just like that." Get your head out of your ass man. We've fixed a problem you caused so stop trying to act like you did nothing wrong and like you're the victim in all this. 

56 minutes ago, Mr. Quacks said:

Do you have at least a shred of integrity? "And just like that I'm under the cap," "there no harm in fixing it," " A game is never perfect." You keep acknowledging the fact that you're abusing a loophole in the game and keep playing the victim card. "Waaah why is everyone targeting me." You're right, this isn't the NHL, but can you at least not be so ignorant to the fact that no other GM agrees with you or finds it fair that you vastly improved you team in FA, were the only guy to go 10M over the cap, and got back under, "just like that." Get your head out of your ass man. We've fixed a problem you caused so stop trying to act like you did nothing wrong and like you're the victim in all this. 

Don't blame ZP, blame the GM's who didn't screw him when he got himself in trouble. 

I don't get what you're so antsy about this. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Quacks said:

Ive been in this league 2 years now, your an idiot first of all. I said " Just like that im under the cap" once. You are really triggered about this which is a suprise as RGMG 4.0 had no issues about this. As soon as you didnt get your players, you cry about it.

Go Quack yourself. deuces 

11 minutes ago, Zach Parise said:

Ive been in this league 2 years now, your an idiot first of all. I said " Just like that im under the cap" once. You are really triggered about this which is a suprise as RGMG 4.0 had no issues about this. As soon as you didnt get your players, you cry about it.

Go Quack yourself. deuces 

Hey bud got a quick question for you wondering if i can just get a quick answer. Some people around the league were just wondering this certain thing and you know what i am gonna say it. People not only in this league but basically around Canada and maybe even around the world just wanna know this one thing and if you can do it. It really is a test of your true ability but i was just wondering this one time if you can just go &^@# yourself bruv. Hey man thanks in advance for answering i appreciate. Also side note here if anyone should be mad here it should be me. I could've re-sign strals if i knew we weren't playing with cap. O ya also ur still over the cap dip$&!#

2 minutes ago, Carlutch98 said:

Hey bud got a quick question for you wondering if i can just get a quick answer. Some people around the league were just wondering this certain thing and you know what i am gonna say it. People not only in this league but basically around Canada and maybe even around the world just wanna know this one thing and if you can do it. It really is a test of your true ability but i was just wondering this one time if you can just go &^@# yourself bruv. Hey man thanks in advance for answering i appreciate. Also side note here if anyone should be mad here it should be me. I could've re-sign strals if i knew we weren't playing with cap. O ya also ur still over the cap dip$&!#

are you retarded look again, I have a player on waivers IDIOT F*** 

Archived