The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

Just a reminder that there are no time limits and as a result Nail and JE are under no pressure to pick until they feel comfortable doing so, or they make a deal involving #1. I’m sure a lot of you are anxious to get moving, but at the same time I’m also sure we can all use the extra time for more preparation before the draft. 

7 minutes ago, Tigs said:

Just a reminder that there are no time limits and as a result Nail and JE are under no pressure to pick until they feel comfortable doing so, or they make a deal involving #1. I’m sure a lot of you are anxious to get moving, but at the same time I’m also sure we can all use the extra time for more preparation before the draft. 

No! Everyone should panic pick right now! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

We have two trades to announce: 

To Calgary:

NYR Draft Picks 1-36 (1st pick is at 18)

To Rangers:

CGY Draft Picks 1-36 (1st pick is at 9)

To Rangers:

MIN Draft Picks 1-36 (1st pick is at 29)

To Minnesota:

CGY Draft Picks 1-36 (1st pick is at 9)

(Will be updated on sheet later on today)

@BM24

• Wat 1

Have created a discord server for all who would want to join! Please use the folllowing link to get there.

https://discord.gg/NRNFNQ

Link is good for 24 hours, so will make another if there is still more interest later on!

Also, if you need any help figuring it out just let me know and I’ll do my best to help.

Edited by Tigs
  • Like 1

.....I am a leaf on the wind. Just excited to be here and jumping to make our first selection...its hard to pick first overall, and hard to pick later in the first round but we are just right at 8th a bit after the focus dies down and yet early enough that i have a short list of 8 folks to pick..and will be crossing em off as the other seven guys pick theirs. Sorry to be impatient

Edited by Primal Optimist

Like the real NHL though, you either need everyone making 3.5million OR you have a couple superstars making big bucks and balance them out with folks making submillions on the fourth line. the Vegas or Pittsburgh conundrum: and yet both ways very recently have proven fruitful. 

• Upvote 1