The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

53 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

3 Hours Remain - Now is the time to inquire. If there are no active trade PM's by 7:20pm tonight Michal Neuvirth will be releasedfrom his contract with the Nashville Predators. Removing any opportunity of a GM gaining early contract rights. (Willing to accept a conditional pick based on him signing in the 2019-20 season) Last chance. 3 Hours to go!

Image result for michal neuvirth

2 Hours to GO!

Boston's game four and the Yotes are not quite dead in the water right now....30 to 21 is the scoreboard, in favour of The Blackhawks...and I don't know if i should be cheering for Boston in real life to just wrap it up and get off the ice...which would leave me Evander Kane for the rest of round 3 to try to make up the points....or if I should hope for a huge Carolina comeback so i can try to get the upper hand via Staal Ferland vs 5 chowdaheads. Tonight may be pivotal for good and for bad reasons in this series. 

Columbus may look to make a couple packages to move up in the 1st round. 30,37,121 to move up in the 12-16ish range, and 31,58,99 to move up in the 16-21ish range. Let me know if interested in acquiring more picks willing to tinker with the packages as well

2 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

So I know right ...but.....I am gonna just say Mr Kane has just shy of 50 points so far in the playoffs but has been very quiet for several games. Should he regain his former form and pace...so yeah, but.

Damn 48-21 for PK ....hope Kane gets you a hatty tommrow and 10min major lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Tylez said:

To 1780476602_imageproxy(3).png.39108b9bfe6f6b2174e2eead9cef5f2a.png @Master Mind: Andrew Copp, Alex Iafallo

To 2108841234_imageproxy(2).png.c075440c70c2f8eaf954ec49f2aaf7e6.png @Rush17: Anthony Beauvillier, 2020 Vancouver 4th

@Blue Jay 22 @Primal Optimist

Thanks to @Rush17 for the negotiations. This was a AAA deal (Andrew, Alex, Anthony) and we like the added depth we received, which was needed after hearing Kesler will likely miss the entire 2019-20 season, and probably hang the skates up.

16 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Thanks to @Rush17 for the negotiations. This was a AAA deal (Andrew, Alex, Anthony) and we like the added depth we received, which was needed after hearing Kesler will likely miss the entire 2019-20 season, and probably hang the skates up.

The Nashville Predators would also like to thank Tampa GM @Master Mind for the easy and respectful negotiations.

We would like to wish Alex and Andrew all the best as they start their new chapter in wonderful warm state of Florida.

We are extremely excited to bring in Anthony Beavuillier to the Preds organization. We have been following Anthony's career for quite sometime and excited to add his excellent skillset to our young team.

Thanks to @Tylez for an extremely fast trade announcement. It is pleasure to be here in EKL with you all. I look forward to the many months and years ahead.