The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

5 hours ago, Patrick Kane said:

Looking forward to competing against you again. 

I look forward to a different result this time ;)

2 hours ago, BM24 said:

If you draft the team you did in RGMG, I quit. Just letting that be known now. ;)

Looks like my plan is foiled! I would have been able to build it again if it weren't for you meddling GMs  :lol:

11 hours ago, Nail said:

Will you quit if we draft this again?

Sebastian Aho - Evgeni Malkin - Mathew Barzal
Gabriel Landeskog - Mark Scheifele - Evander Kane
Kyle Connor - Pavel Buchnevich - Jeff Skinner
Michael Ferland - Ondrej Kase - Zack Kassian
Adrian Kempe, Tyler Pitlick

Morgan Rielly - Seth Jones
Darnell Nurse - Adam Larsson
Michal Kempny - Jake Dotchin
Andrew MacDonald

Robin Lehner
Anders Nilsson

Top 10 Prospects:
1. Conor Timmins
2. Travis Sanheim
3. Adam Fox
4. Taylor Raddysh
5. Ilya Sorokin
6. Andrew Mangiapane
7. Philippe Myers
8. Josh Mahura
9. Dillon Dube
10. Lawson Crouse
HM: Carl Grundstrom, Dmitri Sokolov

We built some good teams.

Draisaitl - McDavid - Hornqvist

Johansson - Matthews - Marner

Bonino  - Eller - Williams

Kunitz - Haula - Schaller

J.Hayes, Chiasson, McGinn, Khaira

Klefbom - Stralman

Scandella - Manson

Lindell - Orpik

Carlo - Oleksiak

DeMelo - Hunt

Talbot

Dell

Plus I actually had a decent prospect pool for once!

Spoiler

I also would have had William Karlsson if I didn't expose him  :picard:

Edited by Master Mind

The squad so far..

Image result for Arizona Coyotes Banner

Arizona Coyotes Organizational Depth Chart  
  Arizona Coyotes  
  LW   C   RW  
  Kane, Evander   MacKinnon, Nathan "A"   Reinhart, Sam  
  Ferland, Micheal   Staal, Jordan "C"   Brown, Dustin  
  Caggiula, Drake   Kovar, Jan   Granlund, Markus  
  Leipsic, Brendan   Ryan, Derek   Rasmussen, Michael  
        Lindholm, Pär        
  LD   RD   G  
  Muzzin, Jake   Brodie, TJ   Price, Carey  
  Dumoulin, Brian   McNabb, Brayden   Raanta, Antti  
  Gustafsson, Erik   Juulsen, Noah      
  Seeler, Nick   Harpur, Ben      

Tucson Roadrunners  
  LW   C   RW  
  Nylander, Alexander   Boyd, Travis   Ikonen, Juuso  
  Kopacka, Jack   Trenin, Yakov   Gauthier, Julien  
  Bajkov, Patrick   Speers, Blake   Gagné, Gabriel  
          Kuraly, Sean  

LD   RD   G  
  Kiselevich, Bogdan   Lindgren, Ryan   Skinner, Stuart  

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Wat 5

1 hour ago, Tigs said:

Please Note: @Tylez will be switching from the Dallas Stars to the Columbus Blue Jackets as we may transition him into an Agent role in the future. We also would have a balance of 3 GM's in the East ( @Tigs, @Tylez, and @canucklax) and 3 GM's in the West ( @Patrick Kane, @Blue Jay 22, and @BM24) who are involved in management. 

Apologies to anyone who may have wished to GM the Dallas Stars. We appreciate your patience as we both learn how to run things on our end as a Board and continue to sort out the league as best as possible with the future in mind.

Please also welcome @Monty and @D-Money as co-GM's of the Minnesota Wild!

Thanks @Tigs. Sorry to anyone who wanted Dallas as a first choice. Just trying to get things good for the management side as well as my hope for the transition to agent hopefully. Again apologize and hope this isn't and inconvenience to anyone!

Cheers. 

As we are down to the last 5 GM positions we will likely take our time considering these last 5 hires as there are currently more than enough candidates to fill the last 5. If you still have interest in the league please feel free to send me a PM. As mentioned in the initial post this is not a first come first served league and we will select the candidates we feel will be best for our league long term. 

Cheers All.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tigs said:

Please welcome @Spoderman as GM of the New York Rangers and @wallstreetamigo as GM of the St. Louis Blues!

I am very excited to be named GM of the Blues and looking forward to the opportunity. Thank you to the the league executive.

I am opening the search for an experienced AGM, so if you are interested in being part of building a St Louis Blues team that DOESNT choke, please PM me to discuss the role.

Glad to be back on CDC.

• Upvote 4

On 2018-04-05 at 9:40 AM, Primal Optimist said:

Allright Folks:

The NHL.COM playoff BRACKETS challenge page is up and running and I have taken the liberty of creating a public league called :

CDC Fantasy Keeper League GM's Brackets 

I will post the public league above in every major league thread here in Fantasy Hockey on Canucks.com. Happy playing and if nothing else go out there and win some prizes..link to get started is here:

https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com

I failed at this on a lot of levels it seems...should have made it its own thread..among other things. sorry for the spam folks.

In other news I am very happy to see this league flesh out and fill up..happy to be here and looking forward to the draft! Setting up shop in Glendale and interviewing mascots today...

Tikka Sitting Still.jpg

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

I failed at this on a lot of levels it seems...should have made it its own thread..among other things. sorry for the spam folks.

In other news I am very happy to see this league flesh out and fill up..happy to be here and looking forward to the draft! Setting up shop in Glendale and interviewing mascots today...

Tikka Sitting Still.jpg

Best mascot in the league

On 4/8/2018 at 12:32 PM, Tigs said:

As we are down to the last 5 GM positions we will likely take our time considering these last 5 hires as there are currently more than enough candidates to fill the last 5. If you still have interest in the league please feel free to send me a PM. As mentioned in the initial post this is not a first come first served league and we will select the candidates we feel will be best for our league long term. 

Cheers All.

The Philadelphia Flyers are still looking to hire an assistant GM. If there is anyone that is interested, drop me a message :)

Please welcome @Gally + @Miroki as Co-GM’s of the Colorado Avalanche and @OurTimeToShine as GM of the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Please note we only have 1 position available and unfortunately still more than enough candidates to fill. I apologize in advance to those who wish to join but we won’t have enough room for. Some alternatives that we can look at for those still looking to be involved are that you can either be put on a wait list, or contact one of the current GM’s and ask to AGM with them. Should we have any openings in the future we will contact people who are on the wait list or are currently AGM’s in the league. 

Please PM me if you have any questions and we will sort it out as best as possible. 

Cheers,

Tigs

Edited by Tigs
  • Upvote 1