The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

1 hour ago, Caboose said:

Yes! Finally 1st in East! 

Admittedly I was hoping to finish in the 1st wild card spot, because I thought the Metro would be a lot easier to beat. I still think that’s the case. But now I don’t have to beat out @gmen81, who I’ve been battling back and forth for that spot for a few months now. 

In lesser words, go pens!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

Admittedly I was hoping to finish in the 1st wild card spot, because I thought the Metro would be a lot easier to beat. I still think that’s the case. But now I don’t have to beat out @gmen81, who I’ve been battling back and forth for that spot for a few months now. 

In lesser words, go pens!

Its looking pretty grim for me if IRL Columbus and Montreal don't catch Carolina. 

• Upvote 1

Very excited here in Arizona to see prospect Kaden Fulcher called up to backup the NHL's Detroit Red Wings at this late stage in the season. He played 28 games for the Toledo Walleye this year and put up a 3.00gaa and .899 save %age...in the ECHL, hahahaha...my understanding of it is that is pretty respectable for down there where everyone is Wesley Snipes and so few play at home on the D. hahaha...fits right into Detroit this year!

Edited by Primal Optimist

6 hours ago, Caboose said:

When you buried Dubois half the year because you were scared someone might claim Kruger :goat:

It was only 3-4 weeks. And at the time Chicago was very much in the playoff race. I think for about 15 games there Dubois had maybe 2 assists.

...until this weekend where he got 6 points in 2 games.

Edited by Art Vandelay