The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2018-2019

Tigs

The Sharks have gone with Johnny Gaudreau and Sean Couturier as our opening pair to start. There were so many good options to take, and we went back and forth on a number of guys (including posting their pictures before deleting them), but we decided to go with a pair of top-line forwards on what we consider to be incredibly good contracts for the next four years. We also took into account their age in the keeper league, as the two players are 24 and 25, respectively. 

Having two-thirds of our top-line signed for the next four years at a combined $11.08m is right in line with our long-term strategy. And now the long wait for our next pick at 86...

image.png.6d0a5a7741278f21bf623e43ea53c747.png

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

@RL. you and Romo are up, no rush, but I wanted to let the rest of you know I am not at my draft desk, haaha, should my pick come up, I will be making it mid afternoon or later, so no one is waiting around and/or thinking they won't get to pick today..for those coming after me.

and now puppy school!

20180410_194959.thumb.jpg.01bf0e7a1cadfc1eb5ddfbf9ae280f65.jpg

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

^ and then apparently housecleaning! lol

...its later now like bedtime, haha, house is clean and i learned my corgi will eat home made hawaiian pizza  bites if i make them smalll and cool them for her. The bigger wolfy one just wants the pizza no matter if its hot or not, haha. Both of our team mascots approve of daddies fathers day 'zza. 

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Haha 1

The Arizona Coyotes would like to express our sincere "well done" appreciation for Nathan Mackinnon's close 2nd place in votes for the Hart Trophy and placing in the top three for consideration for the Ted LIndsay. Congrats to Tigs and Carolina's Taylor Hall as well as Nail's and Vegas' Connor McDavid on winning each, respectively. 

• Upvote 3

St Louis Blues GM wallstreetamigo issued the following statement this morning:

"We are pleased to announce the hiring of @*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* as our Assistant GM and Director of Scouting. His experience and knowledge will be a great benefit to all areas of our organization and we are excited to have him on board."

*A side note to all my fellow GM's, please include him on all trade offers and other communications in the future. 

• Upvote 2