The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Retirement] The Sedins to retire at the end of the season

HerrDrFunk

Two of the greatest to lace them up in Canucks history. Can’t ever forget the amount of times they wowed ya with their dazzling skills and classy demeanours. The epitome of an athlete and human being. Thank you twins for brininging us many cheers and good times, will always be missed on the ice. 

i was really hoping they would retire and was critical of them...

but now that the official announcement came..  it feels like getting hit by a truck for some reason.

brings in a flood of nostalgia watching them play and grow up.....  its indescribly sad for me.  Thanks for the memories guys. just pure class individuals

4 minutes ago, SpennyCanuck said:

Maybe they can play in the world championships as a last goodbye. would be nice to finish there careers with a chance to win something. 

They have done their bit for King and Country. They've earned a right to enjoy a full summer. 

Like most others who have already posted I knew this may be coming but it is so hard to prepare for having your heart ripped out.

Going to miss watching the Sedinery and will miss the class and mad respect these guys brought and demanded.

Good luck and best wishes to 22 and 33 in the future. Whatever they decide to do I hope at some point they make it back to the organisation in some form.

I, for one, will be having a drink after work in honor of the 2 greatest Canucks to ever play the game. Cheers!!

1 minute ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

I am happy.

C3D2CC70-CD16-4B1E-B3D1-709F63402374.gif.d8c052cd3e6c69ae6cf478cb50cd1bac.gif

So done with Naslund/Sedin Era Hockey. 

Looks like you're going to have some problems with Pettersson and Dahlen

Archived