The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Canucks interested in Tyler Bozak

Unfortunately I can see Ownership forcing management to try and get one of the upcoming UFA's. Expect another albatross contract akin to the LE fiasco.

We should build from within. Let the young guys show what they have and give them the opportunity to play, learn, make mistakes and learn from those mistakes.

Just now, DJSkingz said:

Unfortunately I can see Ownership forcing management to try and get one of the upcoming UFA's. Expect another albatross contract akin to the LE fiasco.

We should build from within. Let the young guys show what they have and give them the opportunity to play, learn, make mistakes and learn from those mistakes.

I'm ok with a 1-2 year signing now that we know the Sedins will be gone.  Just something to stop-gap the center position so Pettersson isn't thrown to the wolves right away.

With Daniel and Henrik retiring, we will be looking for guys to bring more depth and leadership to the team.

If available, I'm positive that we will put a good offer in front of Kane.

I also expect that with closing out the Sedin era, we will be more active on the trade front than most teams in the league.

3 minutes ago, kloubek said:

I'm ok with a 1-2 year signing now that we know the Sedins will be gone.  Just something to stop-gap the center position so Pettersson isn't thrown to the wolves right away.

Agreed..guy's great on draws too.

Bo

Sutter

Bozak

We'd start with the puck a lot.

Hard pass, we have limited roster spots as it is, even with the Sedins retiring.  Horvat, Pettersson, Sutter, Gaudette, Granlund, Gaunce can certainly fulfill C duties.

We will almost certainly add a UFA, but I think we go after a bigger ticket -- EKane, and unless the Isles resign him, better believe inquiries will be made about Tavares.  Rumours of Eriksson moving on will only increase that likelihood.

Archived