The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vegas Golden Knights vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Anyone who thinks Virtanen hasn't improved should watch tonight's game. He is capable of bringing playoff levels of excitement to a regular season game.

Best part is he's only going to get faster and more confident with the puck at those speeds

2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Anyone who thinks Virtanen hasn't improved should watch tonight's game. He is capable of bringing playoff levels of excitement to a regular season game.

If he and Goldy can build off the end to the season next year will be a blast to watch.  Success will still hinge on D and Goalie.. but a ton of fun with those 2 flying around. 

Just now, Tystick said:

Best part is he's only going to get faster and more confident with the puck at those speeds

Also, when he starts working on his accuracy and finish, he will tear it up.

3 minutes ago, Qwags said:

He consistently elevated his game period by period. His 1st was not good at all. 2nd was more encouraging, 3rd was semi dominant. 

I wanted Goldy to start OT, but after the PK, Jake had that unreal chance.

18 minutes ago, Oregon.Duck said:

are-you-not-entertained-memegenerator-ne

The Sedin’s worked their tails off. 

Virtanen a “man possessed”

Goldobin looking like a real future top-6’er

man oh man Thursday is going to be fun. 

Virtanen reminded me of Kesler  when he took games over . He needs to start finishing, but he is looking really good . 

Just now, Western Red said:

He consistently elevated his game period by period. His 1st was not good at all. 2nd was more encouraging, 3rd was semi dominant. 

I wanted Goldy to start OT, but after the PK, Jake had that unreal chance.

I like how Green put him right back out there. Willie would've sat him for the rest of the OT period.

Archived