The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Humboldt Broncos Involved in Bus Crash

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, gurn said:

People should wait until the police and transport Canada finish their investigation, before thinking they "know" who to blame.

thank you,

there is no point and frankly no place for spewing hatred or anger towards certain parties involved or people within the trucking or driving industries represented. We simply don't know the details and its disrespectful to many not to mention those involved to speculate and suggest or show angst towards at this point.

Yes, this is horrible, emotion is involved we all get that.

• Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, gurn said:

People should wait until the police and transport Canada finish their investigation, before thinking they "know" who to blame.

I grew up in rural SK, the roads there take a lot of experienced drivers by surprise sometimes, there doesn't need to be blame assignments at this point, its most likely just a very tragic accident. 

• Thanks 1

I apologize for throwing that out there (re the driver), however, that was being reported last night and is relevant.  When children die, it's ok to seek answers.  It's important to do so because they and their families deserve them and it's never not ok to have discussions that create awareness.  With that, I'm glad to hear he's been released, to begin what will be a long process of getting through this nightmare.