• Edmonton Oilers
  2. 2. How many goals will they win by?

• 1 Goal
    • 2 Goals
    • 3 Goals
    • 4 Goals
    • 5+ Goals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/2018 at 02:00 AM

Hope the Oilers show some respect and I suspect they will.  Not certain if anyone other then Kassian  ever played for the Canucks.

I expect  a hard fought game

Go Team Go - make the Sedins proud

Favourite Sedin memory has to be last nights game, might be recency bias but that was just perfection. They knew what we wanted and they gave it to us. Seeing Hank's head go skyward when he hit the post you knew they wanted to score. They wanted to give us a show and boy did they ever perform in vintage Sedin fashion. They have been so f-ing fun to watch all these years. I was legit expecting one more year with them so their decision to hang up the skates did hit me pretty hard. Thanks for all your hard work, dedication, and loyalty to us. Great players, even greater people. You represented us better than anyone ever could. Canuck legends and hockey legends.

6 minutes ago, Bo fan said:

Hope the Oilers show some respect and I suspect they will.  Not certain if anyone other then Kassian  ever played for the Canucks.

I expect  a hard fought game

Go Team Go - make the Sedins proud

Despite the Sedins lighting them up for over a decade, I think it might be quite the show of respect by the Edmontonians, and wouldn't be surprised if they get significant cheers for any scoring.  In like manner, when others like Gretzky were near the end, they received a tonne here as well.  Tickets have apparently gone pricey.

Call me crazy guys, but after all this time  I’ve realized that Edler is the perfect 3rd linemate for the Sedins. 

Archived