The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDSF: (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (M3) Philadelphia Flyers | Penguins win series 4-2

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7
    • Flyers in 4
    • Flyers in 5
    • Flyers in 6
    • Flyers in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/13/2018 at 11:00 PM

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to MDSF: (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (M3) Philadelphia Flyers | Penguins lead series 1-0
31 minutes ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

That was such a sick tip.  Sid is too good .

People say McDavid is better but he was pretty quiet in the playoffs last year, it was the Leon Draisaitl show for the Oilers. 

Crosby is such a complete player.

McDavid can put up more points because he doesn't exert effort on the defensive side of the puck. You can't say the same about Sid.

McDavid has a lot of time to improve his game, and his ceiling is higher than Crosby's... but right now he relies on teammates more than Crosby. I know that sounds funny to say considering how often McDavid sets up his teammates, but he is also totally reliant on his teammates to get him the puck. Crosby gets into corners, digs pucks out himself, and makes the game easier for his teammates. 

59 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Wow was I ever wrong. I thought this would be a great series.

I think it still will be.

That is a young Flyers defense and a young Flyers forward core. They needed a wakeup call, and this was a learning experience. Not a doubt in my mind they'll be better prepared for Game 2.

Archived