The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (P2) Anaheim Ducks vs. (P3) San Jose Sharks | Sharks win series 4-0

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1   

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/15/2018 at 02:30 AM

2 hours ago, Rush17 said:

ducks are getting plucked by the sharks. Happy want to see them lose. I was hoping they would miss the postseason entirely lol. A quick exit works tho.  I want to say 4-0 sharks but I should give Anaheim 1 game

Totally agree. I see the ducklings maybe squeezing out two wins in this series.  The Sharks are a much better team with EK in the lineup. I see him having even more impact than Ward had a few seasons back.

Also De Boer >> Randy Bobandy Carlisle

I love seeing Getzlaf, Perry and Kesler all frustrated. They're so dirty too, cheap shots left and right. Did anyone else see Getzlaf berate his team mate (I think it was Pettersson),when he took that minor penalty to put the Sharks at a 5 on 3? Getzlaf took the first minor, and then a few seconds later his team mate took a minor. The camera panned to them in the box and Getzlaf was scolding him lol Sharks ended up scoring soon after.

10 hours ago, cbdoubleu said:

Is it too late to ask for Meier instead of Goldobin.

This is pure guess work. I guess JB did as for somebody like Meir or Lebanc and then after back and forth discussion, he settled with Goldobin and a conditional 4th. Which is a really good return for Hansen. I honestly thought he would get us at best a 2nd round pick.

19 hours ago, Alflives said:

Ducks looking old and slow.  They are done like dinner.  They need to rebuild, which might be hard to do with the contracts they have on the books.  Kesler!  Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

I couldn't be happier with kesler constract.

Archived