The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Devastating chemical weapons attack in Syria

Toews

Spoiler

I included the video in spoiler because I legitimately found it traumatizing. If you are like me and are horrified at the sight of dead babies and children, then I suggest you do not watch the video in the spoiler. 

2 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Is this Assad or is it like last time when there was lots of suspicion that it was the cia trying to prevoke a regime change and deliver freedom?

Either way whoever is responsible is outright disgusting. Complete lack of humanity.

Lol. There has never been anything pointing to cia involvement in these attacks. The country is in a state is total war and had been for several years. International involvement cannot happen without Russian approval, which will never happen. What exactly is the USA trying to provoke?

3 hours ago, taxi said:

Lol. There has never been anything pointing to cia involvement in these attacks. The country is in a state is total war and had been for several years. International involvement cannot happen without Russian approval, which will never happen. What exactly is the USA trying to provoke?

Maybe not the CIA, but the saudis on the other hand.. 

38 minutes ago, kurtis said:

Wasn't the SAA.. They are winning and have no reason to do this. The militants on the other hand have everything to gain from this.

I agree with you Kurtis. Trump said the Americans were leaving and just shortly after there is a chemical attack by the government. Seems very doubtful.

These poor people are nothing but the cannon fodder.

Wars are terrible, the only people that want wars, are psychopaths and people that have never seen one up close.

Reminds  me of killing fields back home, war crimes against humanity.

18 hours ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

He might be onto something given the way society is going. Side effects include eating tide pods, snorting condoms, and Trumpism. 

Yes be because its conservative/republicans eating tise pods not liberal gun grabbing children. 

Wait a second...

Archived