The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (A1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (WC2) New Jersey Devils | Lightning win series 4-1

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Devils in 4
    • Devils in 5
    • Devils in 6
    • Devils in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2018 at 07:00 PM

1 minute ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

About time you get Schneider in there should of been brought in when it was 4-1, although it may not make a huge difference Tampa is just that much better as a whole.

Should 4-5 games max. 

2 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

About time you get Schneider in there should of been brought in when it was 4-1, although it may not make a huge difference Tampa is just that much better as a whole.

Schneider will play fabulously now.  There is no longer any pressure.  I think the pressure is completely off the 

Devils.  I could see Cory getting on a really good roll, and winning the two home games.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Schneider will play fabulously now.  There is no longer any pressure.  I think the pressure is completely off the 

Devils.  I could see Cory getting on a really good roll, and winning the two home games.

The pressure imo is really on him right now to try and keep his team in it for the 3rd for a chance to come back, but all depends on how Tampa plays in the 3rd, they may decide to play more defensively now to hold the lead, but if they don't well pressure will really be on Schneider to keep them in it.

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

The pressure imo is really on him right now to try and keep his team in it for the 3rd for a chance to come back, but all depends on how Tampa plays in the 3rd, they may decide to play more defensively now to hold the lead, but if they don't well pressure will really be on Schneider to keep them in it.

No pressure of expectations to win though, or is how I see it.  Cory does better when the expectations are not putting pressure on him.  Here, he had Luongo.  In Jersey they were crappy, so there was no expectation to win.  He struggled these last two seasons as the pressure to win grew, and his coach went to Kincade.  

I see no pressure to win now.  I see Cory playing great now.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

No pressure of expectations to win though, or is how I see it.  Cory does better when the expectations are not putting pressure on him.  Here, he had Luongo.  In Jersey they were crappy, so there was no expectation to win.  He struggled these last two seasons as the pressure to win grew, and his coach went to Kincade.  

I see no pressure to win now.  I see Cory playing great now.

If he let's in even 1 goal within the first 10 mins they have no chance in coming back, he has to shut the door to get them a chance to come back, to me that's still pressure.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ADSF: (A1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (WC2) New Jersey Devils | Lightning lead series 2-0

Why has Keith Kincaid played so much the 2nd half of the year and started playoffs?

I haven't really paid attention to the Devil's this season except for Halls run.

Schneider was injured this season for a bit right? Did Schneider suck it up and Kincaid outplayed him or what? Because Kincaid has been average at best this series

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:55 AM, TheFastOne21 said:

Why has Keith Kincaid played so much the 2nd half of the year and started playoffs?

I haven't really paid attention to the Devil's this season except for Halls run.

Schneider was injured this season for a bit right? Did Schneider suck it up and Kincaid outplayed him or what? Because Kincaid has been average at best this series

heard Cory hasn't won a game since Dec, and save % was below 900. Now they have no choice but to go back to him. So far so good in 1st period. 

Archived