The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (A1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (WC2) New Jersey Devils | Lightning win series 4-1

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Devils in 4
    • Devils in 5
    • Devils in 6
    • Devils in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2018 at 07:00 PM

2 hours ago, cbdoubleu said:

Tampa has not looked great for a while now. Can they turn it on?

Gonna say Tampa in 6 but it can go very wrong for them if they don't wake up and play D.

Tampa has really cooled off. Kucherov dropped in the Art Ross race, Stamkos is hurt, and Vasilevskiy looks human as of late. Tampa's depth should put them over the top in the first round over NJ, but I'm not so sure they make it deep in the playoffs. It'll depend on their path.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ADSF: (A1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (WC2) New Jersey Devils | Series tied 0-0
Just now, wai_lai416 said:

Wow at first glance youd think jersey is in the playoff thx to hall and Schneider but wow have Schneider fallen. Wonder if he’ll even bounce back next year 

He'll get a chance to prove himself if the Lightning pull away with the lead.

1 hour ago, wai_lai416 said:

Wow at first glance youd think jersey is in the playoff thx to hall and Schneider but wow have Schneider fallen. Wonder if he’ll even bounce back next year 

I'm glad we have Bo <3

Also hahahahaha at EDM for trading Hall

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ADSF: (A1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (WC2) New Jersey Devils | Lightning lead series 1-0

I used to defend Luongo back in the day til I was blue in the face to all the schneider homers, and I was also a schneider fan Too, I just couldn't handle the way Luongo was under appreciated.

And look at schneids now, a back up to Keith Kincaid on a bubble team like the devils  ( they are only there cause of hall). And Luongo is 3rd in all time games played and 4th in wins and is still a starter at 40.

That being said I hope schneids finds his game again cause he's one hell of a goalie

10 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So is it only an NHL playoff thing, first time I've been able to see a game from Sportsnet Ontario to watch Tampa and New Jersey. Weird. I thought I'd be able to watch it on SN 360 or something. 

Indeed it is, just a playoff thing. 

Archived