The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 World Hockey Championships

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Got belted at the end of the 2nd period and slashed Larkin even though he didnt even hit him ;p

1 hour ago, Down by the River said:

It is a good thing Darnell Nurse has an incredible athletic bloodline because he has $&!# for brains. 

How stupid do you have to be to get beat pinching in the neutral zone twice in the same game?

Just now, Brad Marchand said:

How stupid do you have to be to get beat pinching in the neutral zone twice in the same game?

The answer: Darnell Nurse-level stupid. 

There is just nothing between the ears of this guy. You can't coach him. He's good at hockey because he is an excellent athlete. 

6 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

The answer: Darnell Nurse-level stupid. 

There is just nothing between the ears of this guy. You can't coach him. He's good at hockey because he is an excellent athlete. 

Doesn’t help that Bill Peters is the coach:lol:

15 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

How's Hughes looking?  He should be ruling that big ice.

In the ice time he's getting, he's been amazing. He hasn't skipped a beat defensively and he's won a lot of the little battles. He stopped Horvat on a breakaway chance, he out-muscled Schenn on one chance and shot down the ice for a chance which just went wide, and his passing ability and overall shiftiness has been tremendous. He took one bad penalty early in the 1st though but other than that he's been solid. He's had numerous of 2-on-1 chances and he's played them perfectly.

He doesn't seem fazed at all. Kid has a lot of confidence.

16 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

How has Bo played?

I've been tuning in/out but he has been okay IMO. Playing the wing and sometimes doesn't know where to be. Speed has looked good. Seems to be in a shutdown role as his line was out for a d-zone faceoff against the Kane line. Played a bit of PK with RNH. 

55 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Well, game sheet that I have doesn't have him getting that point.   Admittedly I am looking at a European sheet but perhaps someone there has access to something I don't as this seems "official" and no Horvat on that goal.

2 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Well, game sheet that I have doesn't have him getting that point.   Admittedly I am looking at a European sheet but perhaps someone there has access to something I don't as this seems "official" and no Horvat on that goal.

Looks like puck went off defender's foot anyways.

7 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

TSN's game summary doesn't show him getting a point on that goal either.

Archived