The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Playoff Bracket Challenge

-SN-

You can find the CDC league here: https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/canucks-forum .Get your picks in quick, because brackets will be locked at 4 p.m. PT on April 11.

You will obviously need to be signed in to the challenge website to join. Please try to use the same username there that you use here. If your username is different, please post it here. 

Currently the winner will receive bragging rights, and a custom username colour and status. 

Good luck!

PS- you can rename your bracket:

https://share.vidyard.com/watch/chxyzaVaRpZn7wHzFJt5GC

Just now, 73 Percent said:

I think there was already a CDC league with 16 members but I joined this one too.

Also is anyone haveing issues seeing their name in the members list of these leagues?

I will admit I didn't look too hard before posting :D  The more the merrier though. 

I sometimes can't see names either, and my display name is not what it should be...

1 minute ago, StealthNuck said:

I will admit I didn't look too hard before posting :D  The more the merrier though. 

I sometimes can't see names either, and my display name is not what it should be...

Some mod you are 

Joking obvs

Okay good to hear because my display name isn't what it should be either. It's like J_jx3i48 or something random and I don't see it in any of my leagues. But my wife's worked fine.

2 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

5. You will not start a new topic (i.e. hit the "new topic" button) if the topic already exists, and you will post your topic on the correct board.

Always search for an existing topic to reply to, and only start a new one if you are sure the topic hasn't been discussed recently. Please read the board descriptions and think about which board your topic belongs in before posting your message.

I'll let you off with a warning this time.

25 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

*not sure if that actually sets the name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It just names the bracket so you can keep them straight if you have multiple brackets.  Your name stays the same on the leaderboard.

Archived