Sign in to follow this  
StealthNuck

CDC Playoff Bracket Challenge

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

image.png.e1645a40c8a18e03a46abd2defa0a530.png

 

Probably only going to get two or three first round matchups correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the other CDC bracket challenge I picked who I thought would win. In this one, picked the opposite.

Considering my history with bracket challenges, this one is just as likely to happen as who i actually think will win.

 

Two threads, two very different brackets. Don't crack a rib laughing

Screenshot_20180410-205220.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, luckylager said:

In the other CDC bracket challenge I picked who I thought would win. In this one, picked the opposite.

Considering my history with bracket challenges, this one is just as likely to happen as who i actually think will win.

 

Two threads, two very different brackets. Don't crack a rib laughing

 

I entered a booze challenge. If I picked your results here and won that booze challenge I would have so much booze I wouldn't just get $&!#faced I would get dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

I entered a booze challenge. If I picked your results here and won that booze challenge I would have so much booze I wouldn't just get $&!#faced I would get dead.

Challenge accepted!

 

Where's this booze challenge, where's my invite?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Challenge accepted!

 

Where's this booze challenge, where's my invite?

just missed the deadline by four minutes!

 

I took Ducks as my long shot pick.

If they win the Cup I am certain I will have plenty to share.  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

just missed the deadline by four minutes!

 

I took Ducks as my long shot pick.

If they win the Cup I am certain I will have plenty to share.  lol

I dunno

 

Avs vs Devils SCF... Yes, I was definitely a bit loaded, but the Costanza brackets needed some love.

 

Anaheim eh...ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I dunno

 

Avs vs Devils SCF... Yes, I was definitely a bit loaded, but the Costanza brackets needed some love.

 

Anaheim eh...ok

Picked Penguins as my solid pick.

Less booze to share if they win. Sorry  :P 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i went total underdog on this one lol.  half my picks are laughable Lol.  went for fun picks tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh crap I didn't add Columbus back as the winner of that series lol. Noooo!!!  :( I was fiddling with it then it got locked lol.  I have so many long shots anyways I probs will be wrong on the east side of the bracket lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm doing better in my other pool. Already wrong in two of these for this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am Neil.1 since I am going to win this thing, thought I should mention it now ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2018 at 9:07 AM, StealthNuck said:

:D

 

I featured both - we'll have two winners. 

 

You can set your name by renaming your bracket:

https://share.vidyard.com/watch/chxyzaVaRpZn7wHzFJt5GC

 

*not sure if that actually sets the name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hello. I tried searching other forums but can't seem to find the answer. How would I go about deleting my account? I don't use this account that much and I don't see myself using it in the near future. Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.