The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

2 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

lol ..what a joke is this? 

well then.... i m the only who has not to chose a pick ...i just have to take the last one left ... god verdomme 

You know you're selecting between 5 and 15 though :)

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

I was wondering how long before someone took it haha.

Once the order is set, I'll be setting up the draft thread, and you'll be able to make your pick then!

I was a little surprised it was still available. 

Sounds good! I'm excited to get it started.

2 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

lol ..what a joke is this? 

well then.... i m the only who has not to chose a pick ...i just have to take the last one left ... god verdomme 

Sorry Bomba somebody has to get last choice.

At least none of the spots are worse than the others, as evidenced by AV taking 16th.

21 minutes ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

all is fine MM

i was jokin´  ..have been part of such drafts in several fantrax and yahoo leagues :) 

I think it is true that with just 16 teams it doesn't really matter where we draft..i didn't want first overall but I did want two top 30 picks and 3 top 35's...so third was just right, but anywhere would pick just as well and likely better with better scouting than me, haha

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

all is fine MM

i was jokin´  ..have been part of such drafts in several fantrax and yahoo leagues :) 

There's no room for that type of debauchery in best &^@#ing hockey league. We are as cereal as a fantasy hockey league can get.

4 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I've decided not to participate with apologies. 

Pretty sure there is a waiting list.  I'm grateful for the invite, thanks!

that is too bad, but I get it...too many leagues is not a good thing. Was hoping to have some head to head battles with ya, but maybe down the road a ways.

4 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

Might be a good idea to put a time limit on these picks for draft position.@wallstreetamigo has been on CDC after he was tagged (or atleast his profile says so) and it’s been nearly 24hours. 

He just can't decide where to pick maybe? :lol:

If he and @inane have discussed it then inane could always make the pick. I don't want to make a hard limit on this though, since there will be limits on the actual draft picks.

• Thanks 1

Let's not forget the season starts in October... it's may... I don't see the need to pressure anyone to do anything right now.

I don't know about you guys but I can tell you I don't plan on making a single selection until after free agency.

Edited by 73 Percent
  • Upvote 1