The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

16 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Let's not forget the season starts in October... it's may... I don't see the need to pressure anyone to do anything right now.

I don't know about you guys but I can tell you I don't plan on making a single selection until after free agency.

27% logical, 73% Captain Lame-o

Edited by Guest

23 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

He just can't decide where to pick maybe? :lol:

If he and @inane have discussed it then inane could always make the pick. I don't want to make a hard limit on this though, since there will be limits on the actual draft picks.

We haven't, didn't realize it's our pick. I'll send out the bat signal. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, inane said:

We haven't, didn't realize it's our pick. I'll send out the bat signal. 

I'd have thought WSA would have a dollar sign instead :blink:

On 12/05/2018 at 9:22 PM, Master Mind said:

That was much faster than I expected haha.

@inane you get first dibs next time there's an opening, regardless of any other AGMs being hired at the time.

On 12/05/2018 at 10:03 PM, inane said:

B)

Think of me as Lou Lamoriello and inane as Kyle Dubas. I get my few years before I get shuffled off to the shuffleboard deck while the bespectacled man-child jumps in the big chair.

We wont nbe allowing inane to talk to any teams about GM vacancies. He signed a contract and we will force him to honor it. Now get back in your office and make me look good ffs!

• Haha 1

On 4/13/2018 at 7:11 PM, Master Mind said:

Draft order finalized. Way to hammer through them today!

I was planning to do the draft through Fantrax, but it looks like you can't trade picks once it's started, nor can I make the clock unlimited (which we will be doing). So I think it might be best to just do the draft on here instead.

Be sure to read the roster rules in post 2 of page 1. If you don't end up meeting the requirements (draft 4 goalies for example) you will be forced to drop one in favour of the position you are lacking.

Any trades involving draft picks must have an equal number going both ways.

Other than that, I believe everything is set, meaning @Jaku may start the draft!

Edited by Master Mind
  • Upvote 2