The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

1 hour ago, 73 Percent said:

Is SC ded? 

No, just England's dreams of glory and my vain hope that my son would live to see his country win a World Cup -_-

I suspect he's currently chowing down his afternoon haggis, after a busy morning of tossing his caber and a dash of painting the Forth bridge after lunch.

we are a little happy to have seen England do well but not win the world cup: my 78 year old father in law decreed about 12 years ago that when England next wins the world cup he can die quietly a happy man. Now we get 4 more years!

edit: hope they win it in one of the next two..lol

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

I'm currently in Edinburgh having just gone through a 2 hour interview so I'll have to make my pick when I'm home in 2 or 3 hours :lol:

My apologies.

So...they're letting you out on bail? :blink:

6 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

So...they're letting you out on bail? :blink:

I've gone through 3 stages with this company already and they let me know today that there'll be another one in 2 weeks if I've done enough to get through this.

I'd say I'm becoming an interview expert but if that were the case I'd probably have a job :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

I've gone through 3 stages with this company already and they let me know today that there'll be another one in 2 weeks if I've done enough to get through this.

I'd say I'm becoming an interview expert but if that were the case I'd probably have a job :lol:

Jesus man, you could replace Sturgeon with less interviews than that. Fingers crossed for you.

Reminds me of the process to get the highest security clearance in Canada. about 20 months of paperwork, interviews, family being interviewed, old neighbours and bosses being interviewed...embarrassing questions that demanded an explanation even more embarrassing et cetera...and then at the end of the day I can't tell anyone anything cool about anything, not that anything cool occurred nor was there anything at all, really. but yeah...long process.