The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

14 hours ago, Scottish⑦Canuck said:

I've gone through 3 stages with this company already and they let me know today that there'll be another one in 2 weeks if I've done enough to get through this.

I'd say I'm becoming an interview expert but if that were the case I'd probably have a job :lol:

I started a new job a week and a half ago.

Sheesh, what a process. I had 4 jobs in 30 years. Only had to apply for one of them. But got run around, dicked around sideways by the last one which was a well known mob. Suddenly all that was important was how well I did for them, and interviews were also going sideways...  

It all lands ok if u keep going!

6 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I am heading to town...umm ummmm ummmmm I will take two names with me and check my phone in an hour and then every hour till i get home..lol (*i have convinced myself if i send both names to someone i won't get a chance to  draft both, haha

Send them to me if you want, I don’t pick at all before your next 2 picks

2 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Odd choice considering Alec Martinez was still available.

Haha, did I pick some stupid american footballer? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Captain Azzy said:

Haha, did I pick some stupid american footballer? :lol:

Alex Martinez is an international artist who specializes in graffiti art. He has worked as an illustrator and muralist in Greece and the UK.

That explains it...

LOL, you would think i would have had time to check my phone, but no...drive an hour and 20 mins, 3 mins still, drive another hour, 20 mins shopping, another 20 min drive, more shopping, then return trip....so without further ado I have to decide between the two guys I had in mind when i left...and these late round decisions are crippling....

I will take...

consults notes....checks clock..

Oh hai, it is almost Wine O'Clock!

With our 20th selection of the draft 318 overall i think, Dallas selects 

Sven Baertschi

Image result for sven baertschi

My hesitation on this was: can he put it all together and play close to 82 healthy games? If he can, he will have THE breakout season of breakout seasons. 

4 hours ago, Nail said:

Send them to me if you want, I don’t pick at all before your next 2 picks

except that i may let one slide to 22nd pick..lol

WIth 2 and a half million of Performance Based bonuses, a part of me suspects that Dylan Strome not sticking with the club until after March 20th last year was more a financial oversight teams decision rather than a performance/grooming/development move. Therefor I see your Ryan and raise you a Dylan. History will judge either my genius or my incompetence. 

Dylan Strome

@Captain Azzy...

whoops

Edited by Primal Optimist

1 minute ago, Primal Optimist said:

Dylan Strome

Hope you don’t expect him to be a rookie for your team. 

I was was going to pick him earlier (at the same time I picked Cirelli), but while looking up his stats realized he’s not eligible anymore.