The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

Report:

Dawson Creek, BC

Police recieved a report of a middle-aged man, recognizable by his distinct ace cards tattoo, that goes only by the name "Mickey", acting drunk and belligerent after the series victory over GM Nail. Police charged the man with disturbing the peace and public intoxication after he was reportedly shouting racial slurs in a downtown night club. He has been sentenced to indefinite barring of CDC. His lawyer followed up with these comments;

"We deny any accusations against my client. We have hired AGM Baer to take control of my clients assets until the charges are cleared."

tl;dr Mickey got banned from CDC so I'm his AGM now. He can still be contacted on Kik however any discussions made through CDC will be through me.

• Haha 3

Brutal round with eliminations. Why'd I trade Teravainen again? Really stings to have dealt him here and in FL, both for Preds.

Hertl, Krug, McAvoy, Pietrangelo, Dillon, McElhinney

vs

Krejco, Sundqvist, Johansson, Panarin, Anderson, Nino, Karlsson, Greiss

Both backups likely don't play, so advantage goes to @Art Vandelay. Will need my D to step up big time, only hope of getting through. They say defense wins championships...

9 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Series 3-3 TOR/PHI after Game 6.

Active players remaining for Game 7:

TOR - Sundqvist, Karlsson

PHI - Hertl, Dillon, Pietrangelo

You starting with a 2-0 lead is going to be too hard to succumb. I’ll be cheering for STL, and COL. Otherwise, @Baer. and Mikey will win easily in the final. 

11 minutes ago, Art Vandelay said:

You starting with a 2-0 lead is going to be too hard to succumb. I’ll be cheering for STL, and COL. Otherwise, @Baer. and Mikey will win easily in the final. 

Well 1 point from each of your players is certainly doable, or a pair from Karlsson.

Either way, we'll both be in tough against the Preds in the final.

BFHL Final

small.png Hertl, Dillon, Pietrangelo, Krug, McAvoy, McElhinney

vs

small.png Aho, Marchand, Couture, Kane, Meier, Nyquist, Grzelyk

@MikeyBoy44 / @Baer.  likely have this in the bag, but it does help that I didn't lose any players from last round (although McAvoy is suspended for a game). Need defense to prevail again, and for Mac to remain the man in the crease!

• Cheers 1

9F4A350B-A692-4CBC-ABC2-A642A689D9BE.thumb.jpeg.05ccbcf975599bcf4d399a906e40ace3.jpeg

Well... I went all in this year. I honestly think I had the best playoff roster. A few series went the wrong way. Way she goes.

Probably will be a down year this coming year, since I moved young guys like Aho, Debrincat, Slavin and my 1st. Going forward my roster has some star power but isn’t that deep anymore. These will likely be my keepers:

Panarin - Monahan - Wheeler

Connor - Krejci - Kessel

Vrana - Cirelli

Hanifin - E. Karlsson

Fleury

Notable drop: J. Anderson, Niederreiter, and M. Johansson.

• Cheers 1