The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BFHL 2018/19

Master Mind

3 hours ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  @Boeserific has resigned from running the Devils.

He's certainly welcome back in the future.

We'll be looking for a replacement. Here's the roster for anyone interested:

Hide contents

Giroux - Tavares - Stamkos

Benn - Marchessault - Granlund

Parise - Backlund - Oshie

Johnsson - Eller - Williams

Steen - Thornton - Perry

Muzzin - Ekman-Larsson

Leddy - Vlasic

Orlov - Schultz

Price

Schneider

Ward

can i team swap? LOL

• Haha 1

I'd like to thank Mastermind for his continued hard work that keeps this league afloat.  As well as the rest of you who participated this season, especially those of you whom I beat (there were alot of you). 

It was a fun season but I regret to inform that I will be stepping down from the GM of the Columbus Blue Jackets. 

Best of luck to all of you next season and beyond.

37 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

I'd like to thank Mastermind for his continued hard work that keeps this league afloat.  As well as the rest of you who participated this season, especially those of you whom I beat (there were alot of you). 

It was a fun season but I regret to inform that I will be stepping down from the GM of the Columbus Blue Jackets. 

You can thank me by pulling up your big boy pants and staying in the league

1 hour ago, 73 Percent said:

Was it the lack of support? 

Tampa Bay keepers:

1. Connor McDavid

2. Sam Reinhart

3. Gabriel Landeskog

4. Brady Tkachuk

5. Jakub Voracek

6. Eeli Tolvanen

7. Jakob Chychrun

8. Quinn Hughes

9. Brandon Montour

10. Zach Werenski

11. Keith Yandle

Goalie - Sergei Bobrovsky

Edited by Jaku
  • Upvote 1

For some ungodly reason, I find myself swamped with too many things lately. 

I appreciate this league, and the people and certainly Master Mind's time and efforts and banter. 

My thoughts for the coming year were to build a 100% Finn team and see what happens, but sadly I just don't have the room in my 'free time' pile to carve out for BFHL. 

Best of luck to all, Dallas ownership group agrees to part ways over a difference of team direction. A GM willing to have Canadian guys on the team would do well seeing as the NHL Champ Blues have 20 True Northers on their club....my idea likely would not pan out as well as I thought it may anyhow. 

Cheers, everyone, and good luck next season. (*Was fun for sure, but I think I have too much to chew on with three keeper leagues on CDC right now, I hope you all understand)

1 minute ago, Baer. said:

I am willing to take a team, Mikey doesn't look me in the eyes when we make love, I want a divorce

But dude....draft.... 

Breaking: The Nashville Predators have informed the league that @Baer. is still under contract as AGM and will not be allowing other teams to negotiate for his duties.

5 minutes ago, Free-Unit said:

But dude....draft.... 

Breaking: The Nashville Predators have informed the league that @Baer. is still under contract as AGM and will not be allowing other teams to negotiate for his duties.

Kelly McCrimmon treatment :|