The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bure vs Boeser

-AJ-

Canuck Rookie Sensations  

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Where does this fantasy about Boeser having a better shot come from?

Many of Bure’s 60 goals a season were from the outside, beating goalies clean. Does this board have amnesia or something?

They weren’t all breakaways and dekes, he could really, really shoot the puck. Slight edge to Boeser, but what are we basing this on? Sherwood 5030 sticks? 

Some serious truth telling going on in this post! Although I sense some appeasement, placation, spot on with the Sherwood! 50 to the 30, 189 style! Well done!

19 hours ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

How many times did Bure pass to Gino on a 2 on 1 because he loved seeing the big guy score? Bure was with Gino quite a bit. I don’t know the stats for that, but I bet someone can post them. 

This would be the equivalent of Boser playing with Sestito and still putting up those kind of points. 

Actually he was trying to get Gino a better contract. It even got Bure benched a few times. lol

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎23 at 9:17 PM, 189lb enforcers? said:

Where does this fantasy about Boeser having a better shot come from?

Many of Bure’s 60 goals a season were from the outside, beating goalies clean. Does this board have amnesia or something?

They weren’t all breakaways and dekes, he could really, really shoot the puck. Slight edge to Boeser, but what are we basing this on? Sherwood 5030 sticks? 

His slap shot was something else too, he had so many skills he could beat you in so many ways. He could pick corners like Boeser, skate like Mcdavid, pass like a Sedin and stick handle like Lemieux, he really was the perfect package. 

Oh yeah and his imagination. I think that is what made him so dangerous and fun to watch, no one knew what he was going to do next.

Archived