The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bob Cole upset with being left out of playoff broadcasts

On 4/14/2018 at 8:32 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

I agree.

A related subject > I like listening to NBC's broadcasts.  Doc Emrick(Is that his name?) & the worlds worst GM, who is still a pretty good broadcaster, Mike Milbury. Pierre McGuire plus Keith Jones & Jeremy Roenick.  

Mike Milbury was pretty damn unprofessional when he was on CBC.  Like PJ Stock level bad.

On 2018-04-16 at 12:44 PM, Kragar said:

I was never a Bob Cole fan, but the more exposed I got to American announcers, I can appreciate him a little more than before. But way too Leafs-focused, but that covers a large group of people.

Doc Emrick :sick:.  That voice should not be broadcast beyond the Eastern states.

Having to hear that clown on the Ea NHL games the last few years has made me hate him more. 

12 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

Having to hear that clown on the Ea NHL games the last few years has made me hate him more. 

Emrick?  OMG, that would be nuts.  I'd send the game back if that were the case, unless he could be turned off.

On 4/14/2018 at 8:32 PM, Canuck Surfer said:

I agree.

A related subject > I like listening to NBC's broadcasts.  Doc Emrick(Is that his name?) & the worlds worst GM, who is still a pretty good broadcaster, Mike Milbury. Pierre McGuire plus Keith Jones & Jeremy Roenick.  

Emrik is over rated, just compare his 2014 Stanley cup winning call with Hudgson. You basically cant hear Emrik, he just screaming like a old man. My favorite are Hudgson and  Chris cuthbert and the late Don Witeman

38 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Emrick?  OMG, that would be nuts.  I'd send the game back if that were the case, unless he could be turned off.

Yea him, I can’t stand playing the game without any commentary but hate the commentary so much..... so I switch back and forth between having it on and off. Wish there was a setting for just Ray Ferraro’s commentary in game

Archived