The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Bill Peters resigns as Hurricanes head coach to become new Flames head coach

1 minute ago, chon derry said:

@oldnews but that Gerard gallant guy ,real gud guy though.......my bad 

yep - love Gallant - am disgusted by what the Rowe - 'analyticz' crew - did to Gallant - but am sure enjoying him kill it in the playoffs with Las Vegas.

Carolina though - have never been a fan of the location for an NHL team - but the team itself I like, and Ron Francis is one of my favorite GMs - I  think he's done a great job there, particularly drafting.

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

yep - love Gallant - am disgusted by what the Rowe - 'analyticz' crew - did to Gallant - but am sure enjoying him kill it in the playoffs with Las Vegas.

Carolina though - have never been a fan of the location for an NHL team - but the team itself I like, and Ron Francis is one of my favorite GMs - I  think he's done a great job there, particularly drafting.

i'm a big fan of his since the wings but yur right it happened in Carolina I guess I had a typical west don't know .... about the east moment.

Peters has been working with a lot of unknowns in Carolina. Some younger players have excelled. But the question remains, were they excellent pick-ups by the GM, who weren't necessarily utilized to the full potential. Or was Peters perhaps just making the most out of what he had?

It will be interesting to see what he can do with what should be - on paper, anyway - a very good NHL team.

Archived