The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (M1) Washington Capitals vs. (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins | Capitals win series 4-2

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
    • Penguins in 4
    • Penguins in 5
    • Penguins in 6
    • Penguins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/29/2018 at 07:00 PM

16 hours ago, almo89 said:

I'm cheering hard for OV. I don't know if I can handle the Pens winning another cup. He has pretty good playoff numbers. Almost a point a game when it's even tougher to score. He'll still be the scapegoat if they lose not matter how well he plays. 

I as well. OV gets too much of the criticism when the Caps lost out in previous years. He can only do so much as a winger. He seems like he just loves the game. One of the best goal scorers of all time. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to MDF: (M1) Washington Capitals vs. (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins | Series tied 0-0

It will be interesting to see how the Capitals matchup against the defending cup champions and if they can make it to the finals which they haven't been able to after consistent regular season success in the last decade. However, I could see this series going to seven games with the Penguins coming out as the winners.

Penguins in 7.

6 games is clearly everyone's favorite number. It leads each poll by a considerable margin. 

I think the Caps finally get it done this year. They looked like they were going to roll over and die against the Jackets but came storming back and steam rolled them four straight. They gotta get out of the second round eventually. These teams are way too good to keep fizzling out here. The Pens without Malkin for however long only works in the Caps favor, but then again the Pens are spectacular at finding ways to get it done, and the Caps are obvious notorious chokers

Archived