The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Conflicted Hockey Viewing Schedule (Wednesday 4pm PST) Which will you watch TOR/BOS or UTI/TOR?

Rush17

Q  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tomorrow April 25th, 2018 at 4pm there are 2 conflicting games on that both want our attention. What will you be watching?

Our Utica Comets vs the Toronto Marlies in their 3rd game of their best of 5.  This could be an elimination game for Utica as the Marlies have a 2-0 series lead. Reid Boucher will be rejoining Utica for tomorrows game.

Will you watch our Comets? or will you cheer on the Leafs so another Canadian team can contend for the cup?  I really want to see a Canadian team not named the Calgary Flames hoist the cup.  I think the division among our fanbases is silly and we should make playing in Canada special and unite as a country (as long as their not your primary rival).  

Will you watch the leafs?  I'm leaning towards watching the leafs well-tracking twitter for Utica.  Call me a traitor but I really want to see a Canadian team excel and this will be the first only 7th game in a series yet this season!~  Please join the Utica Comets thread for the latest talk on our Comets run and the play of: Demko, Dahlen, Goldobin, Sautner,  Breezer, Jasek and the other crew.

Utica thread on link above. :)

3 minutes ago, goalie13 said:

Despite the teams involved, I would go with the game seven.

im going to watch game 7, dont even know where to start to watch utica games. ill be watching the the utica thread for updates and vids though.

10 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

why not both ?

is that illegal ?

will i be arrested ?

How closely can you watch both.  To really enjoy a game you need to be heavily invested. :D  I'll probably tune into utica's game during breaks or intermissions if one is running later then the other due to on ice calls.

14 minutes ago, rekker said:

I don't see why SportsNet Pacific  doesn't air some Utica regular season games. I would think there would be a decent audience for it. 

Especially next season.  I would watch a decent amount of games given our crop of youngsters graduating to the AHL.  Should be fun to see them all grow together.

Archived