• Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2018 at 11:00 PM

Lol this game has my blood boiling. &^@#ing hate Boston. I hope TB can put them away on the PP. but if I was in that type of game, someone like Pastranak or Bergeron would be getting a full hit in the numbers and Marchand would get a crosscheck/slash/ spear in the lips. Boston is playing to try and hurt guys. 

6 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Lol this game has my blood boiling. &^@#ing hate Boston. I hope TB can put them away on the PP. but if I was in that type of game, someone like Pastranak or Bergeron would be getting a full hit in the numbers and Marchand would get a crosscheck/slash/ spear in the lips. Boston is playing to try and hurt guys. 

Shocked Marchand hasn't been Bertuzzi'd yet.  The league should be ashamed to have this piece of garbage making a mockery of the sport every time he steps onto the ice.

12 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Such a disgusting organization 

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Shocked Marchand hasn't been Bertuzzi'd yet.  The league should be ashamed to have this piece of garbage making a mockery of the sport every time he steps onto the ice.

Enough with the over the top sensationalism, a player who finished 13th in the league in scoring in only 68 games played is not making a mockery of the sport every time he steps on the ice. 

He is a rat, he plays on and over the edge but he is a damn good player. 

12 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Enough with the over the top sensationalism, a player who finished 13th in the league in scoring in only 68 games played is not making a mockery of the sport every time he steps on the ice. 

He is a rat, he plays on and over the edge but he is a damn good player. 

Good player but terrible excuse for a human being.    The guy clearly has zero respect for the sport or his opponents based on his numerous cheap shots and classless antics. 

Complete scum and the league will be better off when either the NHL or an opponent ends this dirtbag's career once and for all.  The guy makes Sean Avery look like an upstanding citizen.

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Good player but terrible excuse for a human being.    The guy clearly has zero respect for the sport or his opponents based on his numerous cheap shots and classless antics. 

Complete scum and the league will be better off when either the NHL or an opponent ends this dirtbag's career once and for all.  The guy makes Sean Avery look like an upstanding citizen.

That's kind of ridiculous to rant on and on about him being scum then wishing a scumbag thing like a Bertuzzi punch on him. Extremely hypocritical. 

12 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I don't like him either.......but he is an old school throw back in a watered down league  that used to have way more super pests and I do hope this liepsic kid can become our..... lil rat! 

1 hour ago, Silky mitts said:

Disappointed in cdc there should be more members in here Talking trash about Boston and enjoying them losing

Well just last round most of cdc was cheering for them!!

Archived