• Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2018 at 11:00 PM

Don't like Boston's chances at all.

A one line team with a hobbling Bergeron vs a deep and dangerous Tampa forward group.

A deadly  deep blueline in Tampa, unlike what Boston just faced with Toronto.

And Vasilievskiy.

I'll be surprised if Boston can win more than one game.  They'll need to be a lot better than they were in the first round.

Tampa in 5.

15 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Don't like Boston's chances at all.

A one line team with a hobbling Bergeron vs a deep and dangerous Tampa forward group.

A deadly  deep blueline in Tampa, unlike what Boston just faced with Toronto.

And Vasilievskiy.

I'll be surprised if Boston can win more than one game.  They'll need to be a lot better than they were in the first round.

Tampa in 5.

Boston's goaltending will need to be much better as well. Tampa's snipers may light up Rask big time.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to ADF: (A1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (A2) Boston Bruins | Series tied 0-0

Tukka “teabag” Rask played like an ECHL goalie against the Laffs. If The Brooms don’t make the switch to their backup, it’s going to be over real quick.

The B’s won’t be able to out score their mistakes against the Bolts superior defense.

Unlike the deep thinkers in Taranna, TB picked up defensive help in McDonough at the TDL. That’s the kind of trade that puts a team over the top.

3 hours ago, Riviera82 said:

I agree, my comment was meant to be facetious. Seemed like most of the folks here were aboard the Boston love-train for the last series.

it's true, I've seen some "go boston" comments on CDC in the past few days. It's sad that people already forget why you should never cheer for Boston

8 minutes ago, Roberts said:

it's true, I've seen some "go boston" comments on CDC in the past few days. It's sad that people already forget why you should never cheer for Boston

Boston was handed the cup from the ref's, no one forgets. But maybe it depends on your age, if you've had to listed to "Canada's team" and all the other bs out of TO for decades maybe it would be more understandable why people (like me) were very happy to see the Leafs crushed by Boston. 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Boston was handed the cup from the ref's, no one forgets. But maybe it depends on your age, if you've had to listed to "Canada's team" and all the other bs out of TO for decades maybe it would be more understandable why people (like me) were very happy to see the Leafs crushed by Boston. 

I don't get much of the Toronto bs here in the states.  That said, I've been to Boston a few times and the Bruins fans you see are a pretty accurate representation of most of the people in that city.  Hot-headed, disrespectful, rude and full of douchebaggery.  And yes, I still have a sour taste from 2011.  I will never root for any team from that disgraceful city. 

I'm hoping Tampa takes it in 5.  4 would be better, but I'm sure Boston will get at least 1 game at home.

Archived