The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Leafs to sign C Par Lindholm

15 hours ago, samurai said:

I would fully expect someone who didn’t even know that guance played 3 games at the end of the season to be unconvinced.    

Now I'm undecided !

Do I believe @oldnews who has the # of games played confused, or do I believe @samurai who can't spell Gaunce ?

Decisions, decisions !

https://www.tsn.ca/report-leafs-to-sign-swedish-c-lindholm-1.1071962

According to Swedish news outlet Hockey Sverige, the Toronto Maple Leafs have agreed to sign Olympian Par Lindholm after a breakout season in the SHL.

The 26-year-old had 18 goals and 47 points - fourth in the SHL - in 49 games with Skelleftea AIK this year. He had one goal in four games with Sweden at the 2018 Olympics.

The 5'11 centre would join defencemen Andreas Borgman and Calle Rosen, who both signed last year, as former SHL standouts on the Maple Leafs roster. 

In 196 career SHL contests, Lindholm has 53 goals and 119 points. 

Looks like he's up to Par with the Leafs.::D

7 hours ago, SingleThorn said:

Now I'm undecided !

Do I believe @oldnews who has the # of games played confused, or do I believe @samurai who can't spell Gaunce ?

Decisions, decisions !

One is a typo and the other is a factual error.  We both knew which player we were talking about regardless of the typo. I wrote that he was back for 5 and the other person disagreed with that fact. 

You are right though in that not knowing qualitative differences leads to a daily struggle with ‘decisions decisions’.  I will work on my typing and you on your thinkings skills. 

6 hours ago, samurai said:

One is a typo and the other is a factual error.  We both knew which player we were talking about regardless of the typo. I wrote that he was back for 5 and the other person disagreed with that fact.

woosh. 

Archived