The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bill Cosby retrial verdict: Guilty on all 3 counts of aggravated indecent assault

nuckin_futz

33 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT

5fozS.gif

The "Booker Man".  Loved that guy, and he's not a serial rapist, like Bill Cosby.  Cosby should be in Prison.  Sure he can appeal, but that should be done from behind bars.

1 hour ago, Dazzle said:

Well, this is a sad ending for what was one of the better comedic actors in cinematic history. Hopefully this brings closure to the victims that he hurt for his selfish desires.

My brother is a comedian, and was telling me about a night where he was bar tending in a high end restaurant for a function in Vancouver. He said, Cosby spent the whole night at the bar and that he was one of the funniest guys he's ever met. He followed it up with how disappointed he was that he could no longer appreciate what was such an influential night for him after learning what a scumbag the guy is.  

1 hour ago, Canada Hockey Place said:

I was a big fan of Fat Albert as a kid. And of course the Cosby Show.

He was the symbol of a successful African American, top of his field and playing a doctor with the perfect family on TV. During the 90's I think it's safe to say everybody loved him. 

And now we'll just remember him as a creep. 

Probably why it was allowed to go on for so long he was a cash cow.now hes not useful so they stop protecting him and kick him to the curb.

54 minutes ago, GoodBadUgly said:

This trash guy is proof how dumb people are.

This guy is not even funny and he bamboozled dozens of millions of roobs into thinking he is.

Truly amazing and disgusting at the same time.

What's "dumb" is thinking your subjective opinion of something is somehow more valid than that of others.

It would be about as stupid is if I said "Everybody who doesn't like the color blue is an idiot".

Cosby was a talented entertainer who clearly touched the lives of a lot of people through his work. He was also a sociopath and a sexual predator. You can easily seperate the good from the bad. 

The problem isn't the people who found Cosby entertaining. The problem is the people who did/do not believe dozens of sexual assault victims because of their faith in a television character named Cliff Huxtable. Those are the "roobs" of this tale.

PS: I have not really watched anything of Cosby's and now never will. I would not be able to view him as anything except a predator and a pervert.

On 2018-04-27 at 12:37 AM, BowtieCanuck said:

Bill Cosby is going to jail for the rest of his life, Donald Trump is president and Guns N' Roses got back together. Couldn't have predicted 2018 turning out this way if I tried.

Most of that stuff happened in 2016 

13 hours ago, Violator said:

Most of that stuff happened in 2016 

26 minutes ago, BowtieCanuck said:

You must be a blast at parties.

I’m sure employers who care about details and facts think he’s a blast, as do people who prefer to rely on facts.

2 hours ago, Monty said:

I’m sure employers who care about details and facts think he’s a blast, as do people who prefer to rely on facts.

Is Bill Cosby going to jail? Is Donald Trump is president? Did Guns N' Roses reunite? Those are facts.

Are (obvious) jokes banned on this forum or something? I swear, you'd think I'd killed a cat on YouTube from these responses....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived