The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Tanev to Philadelphia

1 hour ago, bp79 said:

So Tanev a 1st 2nd and 3rd Baer and sterch are bits and pieces? good to know. name a few of my terrible proposals? Considering I very seldom even bother. As for calling someone arrogant. If he wasn't;t being so why didn't he stick up for himself? Why not read all the arrogant things he said to me before judging me. 

So again please pull up these terrible proposals I have made. BTW anyone who calls a 1st Tanev Baer a 2nd Sutter and Stech. needs to evaluate their hockey Iq. I wait with baited breath for some made up proposals that you are going to claim I made. Man Cdc is full of

liars,

BTW I don't like to be accused of thing I never said  Making up a lie is a \\cause for a ban you have 1 hour to find these so-called terribkl\le posts or I get the mods involved.

Offering 6 pieces for a young defensemen is the definition of bits and pieces. You just called someone an arrogant jerk and you want to get the mods involved? Go ahead.

I'll start looking up past proposals and see what I can come up with

1 hour ago, bp79 said:

So Tanev a 1st 2nd and 3rd Baer and sterch are bits and pieces? good to know. name a few of my terrible proposals? Considering I very seldom even bother. As for calling someone arrogant. If he wasn't;t being so why didn't he stick up for himself? Why not read all the arrogant things he said to me before judging me. 

So again please pull up these terrible proposals I have made. BTW anyone who calls a 1st Tanev Baer a 2nd Sutter and Stech. needs to evaluate their hockey Iq. I wait with baited breath for some made up proposals that you are going to claim I made. Man Cdc is full of

liars,

BTW I don't like to be accused of thing I never said  Making up a lie is a \\cause for a ban you have 1 hour to find these so-called terribkl\le posts or I get the mods involved.

A list of what I've come up with

I'm not saying this trade is any good., but helly is not better than Markstrom gaa of 2.83 save%903 Marky gaa of 263 save#917 Just cuz you're from Winnipeg so am I by the way. doesn't give you the right to spout your opinion without facts.

whos the team looking for A goalie? Helly better than Jacob what A joke. And you do know he gets better the more starts he gets right. 

Or this one

TRADE#1 to Dallas Edler for their 28th overall He has stated on 2 occasions that I know of that he would consider moving if he felt the Canucks no longer wanted him

TRADE #2  Our 5th plus our 33rd to TB for point or Johnson and their 14th

Trade 3 The 28th pick and the Sharks 4th for Vats.

TRADE4 our Tanev plus our 54th to the Avs for Duchene.

Trade 5 Sutter 1.5 retained for the Oilers 1st.

Or my favorite

Tanev, Sutter and a cash dump for Jesse pulliarvi and the oilers first.

You make terrible proposals and then get upset when people point out they are bad

1 hour ago, bp79 said:

liars,

How about this one. May 13th Janis suggested trading Edler and signing Alzner. You hate the idea because Alzner is worse and paid more.

Yet June 6th of the same year you suggest trading Edler and signing Alzner.

GMjb still 2 first round picks to play with we have our #! centre and pp QB We sign Alzner to replace Edler And were a pretty competitive team.

9 hours ago, Down by the River said:

Their d is an absolute mess. Their two best dmen (Ghost and Povorov) can't match-up against teams' top lines, or at least need a partner that can be much more reliable than what Philly has currently.  

Mess is pushing it. They are evolving nicely. Some great D prospects! My own take is it's too slow for Giroux, Voracek & Simmonds. Each arriving at an age they may decline.

Well, maybe at RHD they're a mess?  Gudas is their best guy. That's disappointing. MacDonald plays right side. Mac is ok, but not a game winner. He's also expensive, at an age where he is already declining. They have numerous D to take his line up spot. But most are LHD at not taking to the right side.  It makes Myers valuable!

8 hours ago, bp79 said:

Well,

prov will help. Stech scored zero goals last year. Ya big loss there. As much as I like Sutter he can be replaced internally while saving 4 mill towards free agency.

Sticking up for my surfing, as you call him, buddy?  I think any proposal that starts with a team getting rid of their 21 year old 1D, while on ELC money at that, is misguided.

Blockbuster beyond blockbuster. Provorov is a stud! Nashville did it with Jones? But they had 3 alternate 1D's.  Unimaginable depth from which to play? Philly is not in that position. Odd's of Provorov being traded don't even register. .oo1%? He is widely regarded among the top 2 to 4 young defenseman in the league, perhaps the most fundamentally sound.

Nor would Philly improve trading him for quantity.  

2 hours ago, bp79 said:

Shows how much you know about hockey surfer boy. Philly is very much in win-now mode. ever heard or Claude Jacob  Simmonds Coutier? 

LOL

I will say this.  With Giroux, Voracek & Simmonds at their current age? And Philly having, depending on who you talk to, having among if not the best prospect pool...  

I do find it surprising to hear their GM quoted as unwilling to use some of his prospect group to improve his team.  In his group of young players, I would view Myers and Hart as untouchable. Provorov, Konecny as part of their core. I also don't think they will trade Lindblom, wanting to plan past his big 3 + Couturiere. Sanheim, Morin & Hagg I understand the reluctance! But hell, like Provorov & Ghost are LHD & all can't all play? Are NHL ready & approaching the need for waivers. They should leverage their prospect D, just not Myers. He could very well blow his window with Giroux, Voracek, and Simmonds which will shrink.

Trading Rafl will not find him the RHD he needs! MacDonald probably has negative value. I am not sure where he believes he can simply upgrade non core veterans from youth, and voila his problems can be solved? There are holes in his roster, which otherwise does have most of its core parts. Hextall badly needs a stud RHD. Goaltending. A shrewd move could immediately escalate his team among elite IMO. 

Unless he pulls a blockbuster, trading one of Simmonds or Voracek? Giroux unthinkable, synonymous with Flyer hockey? I believe he is doing a big disservice to his team. 

But trading Provorov would be a bigger one.  I suggest you give that up!

7 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Mess is pushing it. They are evolving nicely. Some great D prospects! My own take is it's too slow for Giroux, Voracek & Simmonds. Each arriving at an age they may decline.

Well, maybe at RHD they're a mess?  Gudas is their best guy. That's disappointing. MacDonald plays right side. Mac is ok, but not a game winner. He's also expensive, at an age where he is already declining. They have numerous D to take his line up spot. But most are LHD at not taking to the right side.  It makes Myers valuable!

Sticking up for my surfing, as you call him, buddy?  I think any proposal that starts with a team getting rid of their 21 year old 1D, while on ELC money at that, is misguided.

Blockbuster beyond blockbuster. Provorov is a stud! Nashville did it with Jones? But they had 3 alternate 1D's.  Unimaginable depth from which to play? Philly is not in that position. Odd's of Provorov being traded don't even register. .oo1%? He is widely regarded among the top 2 to 4 young defenseman in the league, perhaps the most fundamentally sound.

LOL

I will say this.  With Giroux, Voracek & Simmonds at their current age? And Philly having, depending on who you talk to, having among if not the best prospect pool...  

I do find it surprising to hear their GM quoted as unwilling to use some of his prospect group to improve his team.  In his group of young players, I would view Myers and Hart as untouchable. Provorov, Konecny as part of their core. I also don't think they will trade Lindblom, wanting to plan past his big 3 + Couturiere. Sanheim, Morin & Hagg I understand the reluctance! But hell, like Provorov & Ghost are LHD & all can't all play? Are NHL ready & approaching the need for waivers. They should leverage their prospect D, just not Myers. He could very well blow his window with Giroux, Voracek, and Simmonds which will shrink.

Trading Rafl will not find him the RHD he needs! MacDonald probably has negative value. I am not sure where he believes he can simply upgrade non core veterans from youth, and voila his problems can be solved? There are holes in his roster, which otherwise does have most of its core parts. Hextall badly needs a stud RHD. Goaltending. A shrewd move could immediately escalate his team among elite IMO. 

Unless he pulls a blockbuster, trading one of Simmonds or Voracek? Giroux unthinkable, synonymous with Flyer hockey? I believe he is doing a big disservice to his team. 

The thing that is pissing me off in this whole debate was I clearly said I would never trade Tanev. But if we were I would only target prove. Your country mate called my offer bits and pieces. How is Tanev Sutter a 1st a 2nd and Baer bits and pieces?  Going off what Hextall said they are looking for a shutdown guy like Sutter. Somebody expanded it to include tanev for Sanheim. I thought that was unfair for a proven shutdown D so I added the 1st 2nd and Baer or lind and switched prov for Sanheim. I even suggested taking acap dump. Prov is good Tanev and Sutter will do more for them then he would. 

But like I clearly stated would rather keep Tanev unless we can offer a package for Trouba. Who the Jets will probably lose.

LOL

Even you have to agree. With a true shut down RHD None available in July,) and a decent goalie the Flyers are elite. They have so many young d Prospects on the Phantoms just waiting for a chance. Losing Prov would hurt. But as we have seen RHD come at a high price. Prov is expendable since Tanev would be an immediate upgrade on D Plus all the kids they have that may end up being better then Prov. I even included a 1st and 2nd. for your buddy to call that terrible is a little short sighted no? 

Then to say I make terrible proposals, yet i think this is the 3rd one in 6 months i added what I thought was fair. You are a reg here and have always had good posts and Knowledge. The other guy is new and seems to just want to troll. I asked him to name one proposal i made, of course, got no response. 

You i respect and often agree with your obvious Hockey knowledge. I apologize for the stereotypes. Ps love me some Aussie girls.

LOL

Even you have to agree. With a true shut down RHD None available in July,) and a decent goalie the Flyers are elite. They have so many young d Prospects on the Phantoms just waiting for a chance. Losing Prov would hurt. But as we have seen RHD come at a high price. Prov is expendable since Tanev would be an immediate upgrade on D Plus all the kids they have that may end up being better then Prov. I even included a 1st and 2nd. for your buddy to call that terrible is a little short sighted no? 

Then to say I make terrible proposals, yet i think this is the 3rd one in 6 months i added what I thought was fair. You are a reg here and have always had good posts and Knowledge. The other guy is new and seems to just want to troll. I asked him to name one proposal i made, of course, got no response. 

You i respect and often agree with your obvious Hockey knowledge. I apologize for the stereotypes. Ps love me some Aussie girls.

9 hours ago, HockeydownUnder said:

I'm not saying this trade is any good., but helly is not better than Markstrom gaa of 2.83 save%903 Marky gaa of 263 save#917 Just cuz you're from Winnipeg so am I by the way. doesn't give you the right to spout your opinion without facts.

whos the team looking for A goalie? Helly better than Jacob what A joke. And you do know he gets better the more starts he gets right. 

Or this one

TRADE#1 to Dallas Edler for their 28th overall He has stated on 2 occasions that I know of that he would consider moving if he felt the Canucks no longer wanted him

Or my favorite

You make terrible proposals and then get upset when people point out they are bad

Hey, buds you got me mixed up with someone else.I have never suggested trading Marky. I think he will be a true #1 next year.  trade 1-5 never came from my keyboard. And your favourite is actually not a bad proposal considering both teams needs. I may have commented on some of those like thousands of us have. Bi\ut again where is your proof? if you can pull these trades up then you must have the ot\riginmol post. If they are from me why so scared to send the actual post.As for the peg thing not sure where you got that from.  So again show me the posts or I will get you banned. we have enough trolls as it is. The mod has given you 15 mins before your account is erased. 

10 hours ago, HockeydownUnder said:

Offering 6 pieces for a young defensemen is the definition of bits and pieces. You just called someone an arrogant jerk and you want to get the mods involved? Go ahead.

I'll start looking up past proposals and see what I can come up with

SO, Tanev Sutter, a 1st and 2nd is bits and pieces? its called what it might take to pry away a pick and a young good D big difference. Bits and pieces are Raymond Ballard and Hutton for OEL FYI

9 hours ago, HockeydownUnder said:

How about this one. May 13th Janis suggested trading Edler and signing Alzner. You hate the idea because Alzner is worse and paid more.

Yet June 6th of the same year you suggest trading Edler and signing Alzner.

GMjb still 2 first round picks to play with we have our #! centre and pp QB We sign Alzner to replace Edler And were a pretty competitive team.

Also you will find that I don't come up with trades I simply comment or add a piece or subtract a piece I have not made one proposal of my own on CDC You have been around for what 3 months yet your going to go all the way back to may of last year to find quotes yet you won't actually show the actual post? Should I take your word for it?

10 hours ago, HockeydownUnder said:

Or this one

Or my favorite

The only trade I ever suggested with Tan\mpa was when there was the talk of trading Tanev for the 14th The scenario was pretty far fetched so I made it Point Callahan and the 14th Tanev. Giving how good Point turned out I would say not a bad proposal. The Edler trade was like I said based on the fact there were rumours he wanted out.   Dallas offered the 28th and yes I did say flip it for Vats. Based on the fact that I thought Edler wanted out Vats for him would have been fair for both sides. True or not. Trade 2 never once was said trade 5 is a lie. trade 4 is a lie.  your favourite was suggested by the king of this site \. I happened to agree with him and still do

15 hours ago, bp79 said:

Hey, buds you got me mixed up with someone else.I have never suggested trading Marky. I think he will be a true #1 next year.  trade 1-5 never came from my keyboard. And your favourite is actually not a bad proposal considering both teams needs. I may have commented on some of those like thousands of us have. Bi\ut again where is your proof? if you can pull these trades up then you must have the ot\riginmol post. If they are from me why so scared to send the actual post.As for the peg thing not sure where you got that from.  So again show me the posts or I will get you banned. we have enough trolls as it is. The mod has given you 15 mins before your account is erased. 

[Proposal] Pre and post ED trades.

June 6 2017

you created the topic and posted trade 1-5 along with a lengthy explanation of each. I don't know how to copy quotes from one topic to another or else I would post it here. I'm not saying it came from your keyboard. Not saying you typed those words. It definitely came from the account bp79.

The first one wasn't even a proposal. You clearly didn't even bother to read what you originally posted. You suggested that Marky is a way better goalie than Helly.  That is it.

My favorite is an absolutely terrible proposal. You are going to actually try to tell me that Sutter Tanev and a cap dump are worth the 10th overall pick and puljujarvi? That fills no needs at all for the Oilers. They have Strome as a third line c and they have RNH in case any of their centers get hurt. Oilers need a PMD.  They already have a defensive RHD in Larsson.

This has derailed the topic enough. If you want to keep arguing the matter we can do so over private message. And knock off the mod business. It's been 15 hours and I haven't heard a word from them.

6 hours ago, billabong said:

To phi: tanev

to van: 14th overall pick, 4th round pick 2018 

who says no? 

I think both teams say no but value leans towards the Canucks. I think Macdonald coming back does both the teams a service. He helps fill the void Tanev leaves for us and his departure opens up cap space for the Flyers

On 2018-05-05 at 3:39 AM, bp79 said:

Feel free to take my post out of context and use what benefits you. it won't matter. I'm blocking you. and my cousin the mod will comb through your posts. one lie and you account will be disabled. Trying to start a new one with a diff email doesn't work I tried. Cheers.

Suggesting we treat any members differently is absurd regardless if you may or may not actually know a moderator. Perhaps it is your account we should comb through. 

5 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Suggesting we treat any members differently is absurd regardless if you may or may not actually know a moderator. Perhaps it is your account we should comb through. 

I never once suggested treating someone Different. This guy made up lie after lie to suit his own needs. I asked him to prove his lies or I  would get my cousin to look into the case, and based on the fact he was blatantly lying and causing hate that is a suspension-worthy occurrence.

But instead, I blocked him and left it alone. You wanna bully me because you are a mod? Saying I suggest we treat people differently? So I should allow someone to lie  and bully me yet you want to go through my content?  Go ahead. I'm sure you will find for the most part that I constantly stick up for people being bullied and always try to be positive.

How did I suggest to treat someone different? I broke a rule before and got a week ban. I guess rules are different for anyone. 

I don't care if you are a mod. You have no right to comment on something you obviously haven't even bothered to fully get into. I can't see what else he wrote since I blocked him. But I wouldn't be surprised if he once again posted bits and pieces or just outright lies.  

I have broken zero rules. I have the right to a PM and all the facts you have to have posted what you did. Would you rather I had not blocked him and said what I really really wanted to say to guys who do nothing but troll all day?  I Hope as a mod you have some integrity and respond asap  I won't have you slander my name. Asa a mod you are supposed to be impartial which you have not been. 

6 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:
  On 5/5/2018 at 3:39 AM, bp79 said:

Feel free to take my post out of context and use what benefits you. it won't matter. I'm blocking you. and my cousin the mod will comb through your posts. one lie and you account will be disabled. Trying to start a new one with a diff email doesn't work I tried. Cheers.

Again how is this post worthy of your getting involved? I was told by my cousin if he is lying and bullying that is a ban worthy offence Is he wrong? And again where did i suggest we treat someone differently? The only one I see being treated diff is me by you sand that is not right.

I would like to ask a question in the form of a proposal, as I am not sure what the ceilings are of the players I will mention, only that they have been talked about as good prospects........so please spare me the pain! I would like input.........one word responses are not information...........in most cases

So is

Tanev + 7 OA

for

Sanheim, Myers + 14 OA

a Fair Trade?

What are their ceilings/floors

Archived