The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Putin scores 5 goals

7 minutes ago, Vanisleryan said:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/vladimir-putin-scores-5-goals-exhibition-hockey-game/

Safeway has got to honour this am I right. 

Haha would have been funny to see this, guys diving all over the place treating Putin like a kid in a make wish foundation. 

The players just don't want to come down with a sudden case of polonium poisoning.

1 hour ago, -AJ- said:

He's a superstar in every game he plays. Is he actually that good or do players just give him a free pass? I suspect the latter.

Considering he is he only one on his team wearing a white helmet it is definitely the latter. It’s so they can’t mistake that it’s him and and not to make the save or the block on him. Not that the game matters anyway but I am sure stroking the ego of one of the most powerful men in the world does nothing but good for your life in Russia.

2 hours ago, Vanisleryan said:

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/vladimir-putin-scores-5-goals-exhibition-hockey-game/

Safeway has got to honour this am I right. 

Haha would have been funny to see this, guys diving all over the place treating Putin like a kid in a make wish foundation. 

2 hours ago, Qwags said:

The players just don't want to come down with a sudden case of polonium poisoning.

We actually might be able to use this to our advantage. Benning, sign Putin in the offseason. He's clearly got that offensive drive that our team sorely lacks.

11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Considering he is he only one on his team wearing a white helmet it is definitely the latter. It’s so they can’t mistake that it’s him and and not to make the save or the block on him. Not that the game matters anyway but I am sure stroking the ego of one of the most powerful men in the world does nothing but good for your life in Russia.

If anyone dared to lay a solid clean hit on him, I'd instantly like them.

This is so legit,a 65 year old who took up hockey late in life just dominating on the ice,check him you end up in Siberia,OR you and your family disappear never to be heard from again,but other than that,I suppose Trump would be the same.

Ya,SO LEGIT!

6 minutes ago, Whaleroad Train said:

And in breaking news, Donald Trump has played in an exhibition match for the Capitols - and scored six goals.

It would go more like:  Donald Trump gets mercilessly pummeled into the ice during his first couple of shifts by a mix of Americans, Canadians, and one Russian* until the Secret Service finally steps in and pulls him out. 

*I'd include whatever Euros are on the Capitals (it's spelled with an "a") but I'm motivated enough to look at their roster to get them all.

4 hours ago, -AJ- said:

He's a superstar in every game he plays. Is he actually that good or do players just give him a free pass? I suspect the latter.

If you don’t give him the pass, someone else will give you a pass to the head, with a hammer.

Archived