The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (C2) Winnipeg Jets vs. (P1) Vegas Golden Knights | Golden Knights win series 4-1

2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals   

140 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Jets in 4
    • Jets in 5
    • Jets in 6
    • Jets in 7
    • Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/15/2018 at 12:00 AM

JNTUBby.png

Western Conference Final

wpg.png?format=300wvgk17.png?format=300w

Winnipeg Jets vs. Vegas Golden Knights

Saturday, May 12, 4:00 pm PT: Golden Knights @ Jets | NBC, TVA Sports

Monday, May 14, 5:00 pm PT: Golden Knights @ Jets | NBCSN, TVA Sports

Wednesday, May 16, 6:00 pm PT: Jets @ Golden Knights | NBCSN, TVA Sports

Friday, May 18, 5:00 pm PT: Jets @ Golden Knights | NBCSN, TVA Sports

*Sunday, May 20, 12:00 pm PT: Golden Knights @ Jets | NBC, TVA Sports

*Tuesday, May 22, 6:00 pm PT: Jets @ Golden Knights | NBCSN, TVA Sports

*Thursday, May 24, 5:00 pm PT: Golden Knights @ Jets | NBCSN, TVA Sports

37 minutes ago, The Great Canucks said:

LETS GO VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESTS ARE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Not that it matters, but is there a particular reason you can't stand the Jets?

In any event, I have the Jets in 6, but will probably be wrong like I was about every division final this year.

7 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

Not that it matters, but is there a particular reason you can't stand the Jets?

In any event, I have the Jets in 6, but will probably be wrong like I was about every division final this year.

Ya you will be wrong. Jets in 5.B)

I wonder if the officiating will be the same against vegas as it was in the Preds series or will it be more don't touch the yellow nites?

The yellow nites are a product of officiating They've been getting the calls their way all season and so far in the Playoffs. All their players can play their system with confidence because they know exactly what they can get away with.

Canucks players have said that they aren't sure what is allowed from game to game. I've heard announcers in Canucks games say "If you take your hand off of your stick and grab a player you will get called every time."  Vegas got away with that all season long and the refs have allowed that in all the series so far. I've heard announcers in Canucks games say " If you get your stick on a players hands, you'll get called every time." Vegas has gotten away with that all season as well.

I've seen players in these Playoffs getting a hooking penalty by tapping a player on the hip with only one hand on their stick. That didn't affect the play in any way yet it was called. Meanwhile vegas players hook players on the arm whenever they get past them and never get called. They wait until the opponent ahead of them stick-handles and then quickly hook their arms. This results in takeaways and affect the game yet they never get called for it. The officiating has supported their speed game all season and so far in the Playoffs..  "Let him go. Let him go."  Don't touch the yellow nites.

Since vegas is the betting hub it should come as no surprise I guess.

Archived